Comparaison entre membres

Annonces officielles de l'équipe gérant MKtrial.fr

Re: Comparaison entre membres

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mer 26 Sep 2018, 09:37

Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa did not practice Thursday Jonathan Bullard Jersey , leaving his status for the opener against Kansas City in doubt.

Bosa was not in pads during the early portion of practice that is open to reporters after being listed as limited on Wednesday's practice report. The third-year player did not play in the preseason after he injured his left foot on Aug. 7

Coach Anthony Lynn did not sound optimistic about Bosa's status, but said it's possible he could still play.

"He'll be ready when he's ready," Lynn said. "Foot injuries take on all the body weight. That can be tricky and something you don't want to rush. You want to make sure that's right before a player comes back."

Bosa has never missed a game because of injury since being selected with the third overall pick in the 2016 draft. He has 23 career sacks in two seasons, including an NFL-record 19 in his first 20 games.

If Bosa can't play, second-year player Isaac Rochell would be in line for his first NFL start. It would also leave the Chargers without two starters on their defensive line. Defensive tackle Corey Liuget is serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

"Rochell has done a nice job for us. He got a lot of reps in the preseason and we're pretty high where he's at," defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said. "I think that as a defense we feel pretty strongly about the guys that we have in place. I know there are a lot of times in preseason our second group played well."

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers defensive tackle Kawann Short stood smiling at his locker sporting a new black golf shirt with three letters stitched on that read: G2X.

It was a present to the defensive linemen from new coordinator Eric Washington — a reminder of the motto of this year’s unit.

“Getting to the spot Josh Doctson Jersey , man; getting to the quarterback,” Short said. “It’s the mentality for everybody on defense.”

The Panthers’ defense did plenty of that Sunday, sacking quarterback Dak Prescott six times and limiting Dallas to 232 yards in a 16-8 victory over the Cowboys in the season opener.

Cam Newton ran for 58 yards and a touchdown, and Luke Kuechly had 13 tackles to lead the Panthers. Short had two sacks and Mario Addison added a game-clinching strip-sack of the Cowboys quarterback with 1:23 left.

“They’re great,” Prescott said of Carolina’s defense. “Luke Kuechly is the quarterback of that defense and does a great job of putting them in good position. And they are a sure-tackling team.”

The Cowboys, who entered the season looking to replace Dez Bryant and Jason Witten, couldn’t do much against a stingy Carolina defense in the first half. The Panthers limited the Cowboys to 60 yards and four first downs to take a 10-0 lead into the locker room.

Prescott finished with just 170 yards passing and Ezekiel Elliott was held to 69 yards rushing and didn’t score until the fourth quarter. Dallas’ leading receiver was Cole Beasley Eric Kush Jersey , who had seven catches for 73 yards.

Prescott refused to blame the team’s struggles on adjusting to new players — or on the offense’s lack of reps together in preseason.

“We have a lot of great players on this team,” Prescott said. “We’re not talking about guys we used to have or guys that are missing. It’s about the guys on the field and we gave it our all. I promise we will have a better performance next week.”

The Panthers seemed in complete control when fullback Alex Armah scored on a 1-yard run early in the fourth quarter to make it 16-0. But Carolina botched the extra point, keeping it a two-possession game and turning the momentum to the Cowboys.

Elliott scored on a 4-yard touchdown run on the next drive and Prescott added the 2-point conversion to cut the lead in half.

But Carolina stopped Dallas on its final two drives and Addison — who had 11 sacks last season — stripped Prescott of the ball and Captain Munnerlyn recovered.

“Kawann can’t get a sack without me; I can’t get a sack without him, can’t get one without (Julius) Peppers,” Addison said. “Everybody’s got to do their job.”

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said the Cowboys did a better job of spreading the Panthers out late in the game, but added that penalties were a killer. Dallas was penalized 10 times for 85 yards.

OLSEN DOWN AGAIN: Panthers tight end Greg Olsen left in the first half with a foot injury and did not return. He was on the sideline in the second half on crutches with his right foot in the boot.

It’s the same foot Olsen broke last season, costing him nine games. Rivera offered no other updates on how long the three-time Pro Bowl selection might be out.

NEWTON RUNNING: Just as he did last season Kyle Fuller Jersey , Newton led the Panthers in rushing. He had 52 yards on four carries on the game’s opening drive, but Christian McCaffrey fumbled near the goal line.

Newton said new offensive coordinator Norv Turner told him when he arrived that, “I’m going to let you be you, baby.”

“They challenge you in so many different ways,” Garrett said. “The quarterback runs in the first half were such huge plays for them, converting third downs, down in the red zone. He’s been doing that his whole career. We knew that was something we’d have to somehow contain and control.”

GETTING HIS KICKS: Brett Maher Rico Gathers Jersey , who replaced Dan Bailey — the second-most accurate kicker in NFL history — missed a 47-yard field goal in his first career attempt.

CHANGING TIMES: For the first time in franchise history, the Panthers painted their team logo at midfield.

New owner David Tepper made the decision after purchasing the team from Jerry Richardson in July. The Panthers have always had the NFL “shield” at midfield — per Richardson’s orders — since coming into the league as an expansion franchise in 1995.

INJURIES

Cowboys: Defensive end Randy Gregory suffered a concussion in the first half and did not return.

Panthers: Along with Olsen, second-team All-Pro right tackle Daryl Williams went down with a knee injury in the fourth quarter and was carted off the field. Williams tore his MCL and dislocated his knee cap in the preseason, but Rivera said this is not the same injury. … Kuechly injured his left knee in the fourth quarter but returned to the game.

UP NEXT

Cowboys: Host the Giants on Sunday night.

Panthers: Visit the Falcons on Sunday.

Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey
linzhihong18

Message(s) : 267
MP: Contacter

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mer 26 Sep 2018, 09:45

Four of the NFL's longest-tenured referees retired this offseason http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/al-woods-jersey , and there appears to be mounting concern inside the league as they try to deal with the large quantity of changes for the 2018 season.Two of the league's best referees - Ed Hochuli and Stan Kemp - announced their retirements after this offseason. Hochuli had been employed as an NFL official since 1990, and was popular for his colorful personality and for often avoiding controversial rulings.The other referees to announce their retirements were Gene Steratore (he officiated Super Bowl 52 and will now join CBS Sports), and Terry McAulay. According to ESPN's Kevin Seifert, the NFL was shocked when Steratore and McAulay retired, though they knew ahead of time that Hochuli and Kemp were going to do so.The league has come under scrutiny for plenty of blown calls in recent years - including phantom pass interference calls and questionable catch rulings. Former officiating supervisor Jim Daopoulos voiced his worries to Seifert."To be quite honest, I have a concern about the level of officiating because of the inexperience out there and with the new rule changes," Daopoulos said. "You've got so many things that the young officials are going to have to learn and the veteran officials are going to have to learn." McAulay - who will join NBC Sports - also told ESPN that the recent rule changes "are probably the most significant rule changes," he's seen in one year.The NFL underwent a series of rule changes that will complicate matters for referees. In order to clearly define a catch, which now outlines that the player must have "control of the ball Deion Sanders Jersey ," and make "a football move" for a catch to be complete.On top of that, designated members from the officiating office can order in-game referees to eject a player. And finally, players will receive 15-yard penalties if a player lowers their helmet in order to initiate contact with an opponent.With so many rule changes and four referees retiring, the NFL has good reason to have concerns heading into the 2018 season. Fans can only hope that more controversy will be avoided, though that could be asking for too much when you factor in all the changes. Jon Gray went back to his power-pitching roots in a strong return to the majors.

Gray returned from a two-week minor league demotion to pitch into the eighth inning, Carlos Gonzalez homered and the Colorado Rockies extended their strong finish to the season’s first half by beating the Seattle Mariners 4-1 on Saturday night.

”I put that panic away and just had fun making pitches out there,” Gray said. ”I was trying to be as natural as I could. I took so many mechanical things out of my mind. Just see the out in your head and make the pitch. I made it that simple today. It was a lot better.”

Ian Desmond added a one-out RBI triple in the fifth that chased Wade LeBlanc, who lost for the first time in his 22 career starts for Seattle. Nolan Arenado, on his bobblehead night Kyle Long Jersey , doubled, singled and drove in a run, helping Colorado win for the ninth time in 11 games heading into Sunday’s final game before the All-Star break.

”It was nice to put some runs up early and contribute with a home run, but the night belonged to Jon Gray,” Gonzalez said. ”He did a tremendous job, dominated. Playing defense behind him was relaxing; not a lot of action, except for the eighth inning when they scored that run. But other than that he was tremendous.”

Colorado clinched its fifth consecutive series win, all against teams with records above .500. It’s the first time the Rockies have done that in franchise history.

Gray, who had struggled at times with big innings Charles Mann Jersey , especially early in his outings, was optioned June 29 to Triple-A Albuquerque in hopes of developing greater consistency in his approach. He made two starts, going 1-0 with a 3.38 ERA before being recalled, and came out strong from the outset, leaning on his 97-mph fastball working the edges of the plate.

”I think Jon was pitching with a lot of conviction,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. ”I think he was determined today to get back on track.”

Gray (8-7) allowed one run on five hits in 7 1/3 innings while striking out six and walking none. He did not allow a hit until Jean Segura singled to start the fourth.

Ryon Healy’s one-out single in the fifth was the only other hit Gray allowed until Ben Gamel singled ahead of Chris Herrmann’s one-out RBI double in the eighth. Pinch-hitter Nelson Cruz beat out an infield single and Gray was relieved by Adam Ottavino, who retired the next two batters to quash the threat.

Wade Davis pitched a 1-2-3 ninth for his 27th save.

LeBlanc (5-1) allowed four runs on six hits in 4 1/3 innings.

”It’s just not very much fun throwing in a park like this,” LeBlanc said. ”Not for a guy that relies on late movement because that kind of gets taken away with the thin air. And then you have balls that carry further than it would in normal parks, and bigger outfield because the ball carries. It’s just not a good place to pitch. If you don’t have you’re A-plus game http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/christine-michael-sr-jersey , it’s probably going to be a long night here.”

The Mariners played well most of the first half but have dropped six of their last eight.

”It’s been a rough week or so. Just really haven’t been able to connect all the pieces,” Herrmann said. ”We’re not really hitting in timely situations. The defense has always been there, but it’s just one of those things. It’s baseball, man. It’s a hard sport. There’s going to be a lot of ups and downs.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rockies: 2B D.J. LeMahieu was a late scratch because of lower back tightness. Utilityman Pat Valaika took his place in the starting lineup. … The day after earning his first career win in a relief outing, LHP Harrison Musgrave was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right hip flexor strain. LHP Sam Howard was recalled from Albuquerque to fill his roster spot.

MARINERS MOVE

RHP Christian Bergman was optioned to Triple-A Tacoma the day after allowing five runs in 4 1/3 innings in a 10-7 loss to Colorado on Friday. RHP Matt Festa had his contract from Double-A Arkansas selected by Seattle before the game and made his major league debut when he came on in relief in the fifth inning. Arenado drove his first offering into center field for an RBI single.

UP NEXT

Mariners: RHP Mike Leake (8-6, 4.36 ERA) has gone four innings in each of his last two starts after going seven or more innings in seven of his previous 17 outings.

Rockies: LHP Tyler Anderson (6-3, 3.76 ERA) has gone 2-0 with a 0.41 ERA over his last three starts.

Arizona Cardinals Customized Jerseys
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mer 26 Sep 2018, 09:52

The Bills' defensive front quickly took shape Tuesday http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/jaire-alexander-jersey , when Star Lotulelei agreed to sign with Buffalo, and Kyle Williams chose to return for a 13th season by saying the he never entertained any thought of retiring.

A person familiar with the situation confirmed to The Associated Press that Lotulelei reached an agreement to sign a five-year contract with the Bills. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the signing the former Carolina Panthers starter won't become official until the NFL's business year opens on Wednesday.

The agreement was first reported by ESPN.

A few hours later, the Bills announced agreeing to a one-year, $6 million deal to re-sign Williams, who revealed his plan all along was to return.

"As eloquently as I can put it, I haven't exhausted myself in pursuit of what my dream is of playing this game, or playing for this organization and chasing being a champion," Williams said during a conference call. "Buffalo is my home. It's where I want to be. It's where I want to win. And I couldn't be more excited."

The moves bulk up Buffalo's defensive front by filling both tackle starting positions a day before the start of free agency.

Just as important, the Bills retained a steadying presence in their locker after losing veteran center Eric Wood, who was diagnosed with a career-ending neck injury in January.

Williams was an unquestioned leader on a patchwork, rebuilding team that exceeded expectations with a 9-7 record and ended a 17-season playoff drought. The 34-year-old is so highly regarded, coach Sean McDermott would grow emotional in discussing what the player meant to the team.

"It's hard not to gravitate toward a guy like that, because of who he is as a person more so than anything Marlon Mack Jersey ," McDermott said of Williams in December. "How could you not like the way he plays and appreciate that, right?"

Williams returns to his familiar spot in the middle, which he's held since being selected in the fifth round of the 2006 draft. And he'll be playing alongside the 28-year-old Lotulelei, who takes over after Buffalo traded Marcell Dareus to Jacksonville in October.

"I'm all for bringing on as many good football players as we can," Williams said, referring to Lotulelei.

Listed at 6-foot-3 and 311 pounds, Lotulelei was a five-year starter with Carolina after being selected by the Panthers in the first round of the 2013 draft out of Utah.

The native of Tonga is reunited with McDermott, who was Panthers defensive coordinator before taking over in Buffalo in January 2017. Bills general manager Brandon Beane is also familiar with Lotulelei and played a role in drafting him after previously serving as Panthers assistant GM.

Lotulelei has forced two fumbles and has 11 1/2 sacks in 76 career games, and was voted to the NFL all-rookie team in 2013. His future in Carolina was uncertain after the Panthers signed defensive tackle Kawann Short to a five-year, $80 million contract extension last offseason, and also used a first-round pick for Vernon Butler last year.

Williams is a one-time All-Pro and five-time Pro Bowl selection. He showed no signs of slowing last year, with 41 tackles and three sacks in starting all 16 games. Overall, his 43 1/2 sacks are the most by a defensive tackle in franchise history.

Williams has no expectation of taking on a diminished role after leading Buffalo's defensive linemen by playing 758 snaps last year.

"I prepare myself to play as many as I possibly can because mentality-wise Le'Raven Clark Jersey , I feel like we're a better football team when I'm on the field," he said. "I'm coming back to play. I'm not coming back to say, 'Oh, hey listen, I'll just play 25, 30 snaps a game and let you guys fight over the rest.'"

Buffalo's defensive front seven has numerous needs with starting linebackers Preston Brown and Ramon Humber eligible to become free agents. The Bills finished 26th in yards allowed and gave up 140 or more yards rushing eight times, including a 10-3 loss to Jacksonville in the AFC wild-card playoff game.

Lotulelei's addition is the latest bold move made by Beane in reshaping Buffalo's roster since being hired in May to replace Doug Whaley.

Beane has already completed two trades over the past week in dealing quarterback Tyrod Taylor to Cleveland and sending starting offensive tackle Cordy Glenn to Cincinnati. Buffalo moved up nine spots in the first round by acquiring the Bengals' selection, 12th overall, as part of the Glenn trade.

The deals continued strengthening Buffalo's bid for selecting one of several highly regarded quarterback prospects in the first round next month. The Bills have two picks in each of the first three rounds, including the 22nd selection.

Williams backed the moves.

"It goes back to really believing in and trusting what Brandon and Sean are doing," Williams said. "I believe in their vision of what they've trying to build. And so for me, I'm on board with what they're doing."

Managing expectations isn’t usually one of the top tasks for NFL teams coming off six-win seasons.

Then again, no team has ever gotten to that underwhelming total with a season-ending Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , five-game winning streak fueled by the midseason acquisition of a quarterback who has shown signs of becoming one of the league’s most promising passers.

That’s exactly the situation the San Francisco 49ers find themselves in as they held their first training camp practice Thursday led by Jimmy Garoppolo and his $137.5 million contract.

”If our guys make a living just reading and listening to talk radio and stuff, that stuff could mess you up,” coach Kyle Shanahan said. ”I am aware that people have talked highly about us and that’s what comes with the territory when you win your last five games after starting so bad. I mean, we all know that doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t.”

The 49ers were far from promising at the start of Shanahan’s first season as coach, losing their first nine games for the worst start in franchise history. That vibe began to change after San Francisco dealt a second-round pick to New England for Garoppolo after the eighth loss and things really began to change once Garoppolo was able to get on the field.

He threw a late garbage-time touchdown in a loss to Seattle that dropped the Niners to 1-10 and then took over as starter from rookie C.J. Beathard the following week. San Francisco didn’t lose again last season, posting the best record ever for an NFL team that lost its first nine games.

But there is little carry-over effect in the NFL with nearly half – 19 of 40 – of the teams that finished the season on a five-game winning streak the past 23 seasons missing the playoffs the following year.

”The way we finished last year was all positive and everything but this is a completely new season with new challenges,” left tackle Joe Staley said. ”Everybody has been very focused and understands that. It’s exciting to be able to build on something positive from last year and carry it into the offseason. But there’s no one in the locker room who thinks we arrived. We have a ton of work to do. We were a 6-10 football team. We were happy with the way we finished last year but that’s in the past.”

The presence of Garoppolo is the biggest reason for optimism for San Francisco even if he didn’t look particularly sharp in the first practice of the summer.

He completed 67.4 percent of his passes last season, averaging 8.8 yards per attempt with seven TDs, five interceptions and a 96.2 rating.

Among quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts last season, Garoppolo ranked first in yards per attempt, fourth in completion percentage. His 308.4 yards passing per game in his five starts also would have led the league had he played a full season.

San Francisco scored on an NFL-best 56.6 percent of their drives after Garoppolo took over as starter and ranked in the top five in the league in scoring offense (28.8 points per game), yards per play (6.1) and yards per game (409.6).

That all came with Garoppolo barely knowing the offense, learning just pieces each week as he scrambled to get up to speed. This offseason he was able to start from scratch and has a much deeper understanding of the scheme and his teammates that he hopes translates to even more success on the field.

”The situation I was in last year was so difficult because you’re preparing for a defense that you’re learning in a week Jamaal Williams Jersey , but at the same time, you’re learning brand new calls, new verbiage, all that stuff,” he said. ”So, it was combining all of that into one that made it so difficult. Being able to start from the ground up and learn the why’s of the offense, how it all ties together, how one play helps dictate the next play, it just makes more sense.”

The Niners made other upgrades this offseason, adding an explosive running back in Jerick McKinnon, beefing up the offensive line and signing cornerback Richard Sherman to upgrade the secondary.

San Francisco also was one of the youngest teams in the league last year and hopes to see natural improvement from all the rookies who got extensive playing time in 2017.

”That’s the expectation,” second-year safety Adrian Colbert said. ”We just have to continue to get better. We can’t get stagnant. We can’t decrease in our production. We have to continue to go. That’s our standard.”

Authentic Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 09:52

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is set to join the New York Yankees' spring training camp on Monday.

The Yankees acquired the one-time minor league infielder from the Texas Rangers on Feb. 7 for future considerations.

Wilson will spent a few days with the Yankees but won't play in any games. He was assigned No. 73; his football jersey is No. 3 Bruce Smith Jersey , long retired by the Yankees for Babe Ruth.

"As a quarterback leadership, obviously, huge role for him," Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Thursday. "He's developed a reputation of being a tremendous leader. So, anytime we can get people like that around our guys, it's something we welcome."

The 29-year-old Wilson led the Seahawks to the 2014 Super Bowl championship, defeating the Denver Broncos 43-8. In six seasons Roberto Luongo Jersey , that include four Pro Bowl selections, he has a career record of 65-30-1.

"Look, I'm excited," Boone said. "We're talking about a high-caliber guy, a guy that's won at the highest level. I know he loves baseball, was a Yankee fan growing up. So I know how excited first and foremost he is to come here and be around these guys."

Wilson's locker is next to newly acquired third baseman Brandon Drury, who grew up in Grants Pass Womens Pavel Buchnevich Jersey , Oregon, and made the seven-hour drive to Seattle to watch Seahawks games.

"The guy's a winner," Drury said. "To pick a guy's brain like that, I know he's really smart. I'm excited getting to know him, for sure. I'm a big Russell Wilson fan, so it's pretty cool."

Wilson was selected by the Colorado Rockies in the fourth round of the 2010 amateur draft, and was acquired by Texas in the minor league phase of the 2013 winter meeting draft. He participated in Rangers' spring training workouts in 2014 and '15/

In 93 career minor league games between Rookie-level Tri-City (2010) and Class A Asheville (2011) in Colorado's system Brandon Scherff Jersey , Wilson hit .229 with 19 stolen bases, five homers and 26RBIs. In his last 15 games with Asheville in 2011, Wilson hit .302, had five extra-base hits and nine RBIs.

Wilson will be assigned to Double-A Trenton.

Alex Ovechkin has brought the Stanley Cup to the World Cup.

The Washington Capitals captain took the NHL trophy to a fan zone in Moscow where World Cup games are screened. With the Russian National Guard providing security, Ovechkin lifted the cup above his head in front of a crowd of fans, who were allowed to take photos with the trophy.

”The cup is with us. The cup is in Moscow, Russia Charles Clay Jersey ,” Ovechkin said. ”I am very happy for the people that can see it and touch it. I am very, very happy.”

Ovechkin said he wishes the Russian soccer team well in its quarterfinal match against Croatia in Sochi.

”The national team did a great a job for the fans. Everyone is so happy. Miracles can happen. We are not far away from the final,” he said. ”We need to fight, and our players understand it. They will do everything that they can.”

Ovechkin won his first Stanley Cup championship a month ago in his 13th season in Washington.

Other Russian NHL players are also interested in soccer. Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins posted a picture on Instagram showing himself on a luxury jet with Ilya Kovalchuk of the Los Angeles Kings and Alexander Radulov of the Dallas Stars.

”Flying to Sochi” was the caption.

Youth Green Bay Packers Jerseys
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 09:59

The Falcons don’t need to be worried about Terrell Owens influencing Julio Jones Radek Faksa Jersey , according to Terrell Owens.

The Hall of Fame wide receiver denied that he was doing anything other than work out Jones, after reports that the Falcons were concerned about their relationship.

“I have no idea where all of this is coming from,” Owens said Jakub Voracek Jersey Kids , via Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report. “I have nothing to do with Julio except training. This is the media trying [to] create something that’s not even there. It’s very unfortunate. What possible reason would they have to create that narrative?”

Jones has stayed away from Falcons workouts, and skipped their mandatory minicamp. In the interim, he’s working out with Owens Authentic Landon Collins Jersey , one of the best-conditioned players in recent memory.

But while Jones clearly wants his contract upgraded with three years remaining, Owens doesn’t think it’s fair that he’s getting dragged into this. And he has a point. Jones would be underpaid no matter who he was doing drills with, even if it was Matt Ryan (which he’s apparently planning to do).

Of course Doug Flutie Jersey , Owens has brought some of this skepticism on himself by being perfectly willing to stick a finger in the eye of authority during his playing career and into retirement. But with no apparent beef with the Falcons (at least until now), it’s unclear why he’d do anything to make their lives harder.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has joined the ownership group of the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks as a limited partner.

The Bucks made the announcement Friday night between the first and second quarters of Game 3 of their Eastern Conference playoff series against the Boston Celtics. The Bucks say that Rodgers is the only active NFL player to be a limited partner of an NBA team.

Sitting next to girlfriend Danica Patrick and Bucks co-owner Wes Edens, Rodgers received a warm welcome from the sold-out crowd when his face was shown on the video board at the Bradley Center.

Rodgers in a statement says the opportunity is a "dream come true" for him. A big fan of the NBA Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey , Rodgers has also cheered on the Wisconsin Badgers in the NCAA Tournament.

More NBA basketball: s://apnews/tag/NBAbasketball

New York Jets Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 10:14

Seattle Mariners All-Star second baseman Robinson Cano was suspended 80 games for violating baseball’s joint drug agreement.

The league announced Cano’s suspension Corey Perry Jersey , a stunning development for the stalwart in the middle of the Mariners’ lineup and a club expected to contend for a postseason spot in the American League. Cano tested positive for Furosemide, a diuretic. In a statement released through the players’ association, Cano said, ”This substance was given to me by a licensed doctor in the Dominican Republic to treat a medical ailment.” He said he didn’t realize it was banned.

Cano is the most prominent player to be busted since Melky Cabrera was suspended in 2012 while leading the National League in hitting. There have been 36 players suspended this year under the minor league drug program and six in addition to Cano under the big league program: Houston pitcher Dean Deetz, Washington catcher Raudy Read, Pittsburgh pitcher Nik Turley, Kansas City outfielder Jorge Bonifacio, Toronto pitcher Thomas Pannone and Minnesota shortstop Jorge Polanco.

BOSTON (AP) – Oakland Athletics outfielder Stephen Piscotty homered in his first at-bat on Tuesday night after returning from the bereavement list and saluted his late mother when he crossed home plate.

Piscotty patted his heart with his right hand in tribute to Gretchen Piscotty , who died May 6 after battling amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.

Piscotty, who hadn’t played in a week, drove an 0-2 pitch from Eduardo Rodriguez over the Green Monster in left field. It was his third home run of the season and put Oakland up 3-0.

BASKETBALL

CHICAGO (AP) – Phoenix has won the No. 1 pick in next month’s NBA draft.

It’s the first time the Suns will have the chance to make the first overall selection. The Suns had the right combination of pingpong balls pop up for them at the draft lottery on Tuesday night, a reward of sorts after a season where Phoenix had the NBA’s worst record at 21-61.

Phoenix lost a coin flip for the top pick in 1969 to Milwaukee. The Bucks took Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The Suns took Neal Walk.

Sacramento will pick No. 2 and Atlanta got the No. 3 pick – both of them moving up to get there. The top three spots were determined by the lottery http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/jamize-olawale-jersey , and then spots 4-14 fell in line of reverse order of record.

The rest of the slots, in order, went to No. 4 Memphis, No. 5 Dallas, No. 6 Orlando, No. 7 Chicago, No. 8 Cleveland, No. 9 New York, No. 10 Philadelphia, No. 11 Charlotte, No. 12 and No. 13 Los Angeles Clippers, and No. 14 Denver.

The draft is June 21 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

GOLF

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) – The wife of former U.S. Open champion Lucas Glover is facing a domestic violence charge stemming from an altercation with Glover and his mother after he missed the 54-hole cut at The Players Championship.

Krista Glover was arrested Saturday night and taken to the St. John’s County Jail. She was released the next day after posting $2 Womens Tom Pyatt Jersey ,500 in bonds.

She faces a May 31 court date on misdemeanor charges of domestic violence battery and resisting arrest without violence.

According to the offense report, Glover and his wife were having an altercation after the third round of The Players Championship, where Glover shot 78. The report said that when his mother, Hershey Glover, tried to intervene, Krista Glover began attacking her.

The arresting officer noticed cuts and blood on the arms and clothing of Glover’s mother. Hershey Glover also told the deputy she had been hit in the chest.

Glover confirmed on Twitter there was an altercation.

SOCCER

BERLIN (AP) – Russia has granted entry to the World Cup for a German journalist who exposed systematic doping in Russian athletics, reversing a decision last week that angered German officials.

However, Hajo Seppelt will face questioning if he goes to the tournament, Russian law enforcement said on Tuesday.

German public broadcaster ARD said Seppelt’s visa to report on the World Cup was declared invalid last week on the grounds that he was on a list of people who are ”persona non grata.” Officials including Foreign Minister Heiko Maas publicly pressed Russia to reconsider.

On Tuesday, Maas tweeted: ”Russian side has just informed us that (at)hajoseppelt can enter the country at least for the World Cup. Still pushing for free reporting.”

While the Bengals defense settles in to learn a new system during training camp, linebacker Vontaze Burfict is just passing through town.

He'll miss the start of the season for a third year in a row, this time on a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancers. It's a conundrum for the Bengals , who have remained loyal to Burfict despite his history of misconduct and suspensions.

His absence will be especially noteworthy this year as the Bengals adjust to a new defense under first-year coordinator Teryl Austin.

When camp opens with the first practice on Thursday Kenny Clark Jersey , they'll be teaching him the system while also preparing everyone else to play without him for the first month.

"Unfortunately, we're probably too experienced at it," coach Marvin Lewis said.

The results so far haven't been all that encouraging.

Burfict was suspended for the first three games in 2016 because of his history of egregious hits during games, including his blow to Antonio Brown's head during the Steelers' first-round playoff victory the previous season. The Bengals lost two of three and finished with a losing record.

Last year, Burfict got another three-game suspension from the league for his egregious hit on Kansas City's Anthony Sherman during a preseason game. Undeterred, the Bengals gave Burfict a three-year contract extension and got off to an 0-3 start and another losing season.

Burfict is one of the most vocal leaders on the defense. He'll practice with the team until the preseason ends and his suspension begins, preventing him from being around the team for a month.

"We're going to miss the heck out of Vontaze," cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick said Wednesday.

Coaches liken it to missing an injured player, though it's not an exact comparison. When a player gets hurt, someone else steps into the job full time. In this case, the Bengals have to get the defense on the same page of the new playbook, while also getting it ready to function without one of its leaders for a significant part of the season.

They signed linebacker Preston Brown to a one-year deal in March, bringing in a player from Buffalo who can help them get through that first month without Burfict.

"We have to have the other guys assume the leadership Peyton Manning Jersey , the communication, everything that way," Lewis said. "He's such a dominant personality that we almost have to stifle him in order to do that."

Lewis declined to say whether he would hold Burfict out of the preseason games, as he's done in the past when the linebacker faced a season-opening suspension. Austin plans to give Burfict a lot of practice time.

"I anticipate him practicing like nothing is going on and then when we get toward the end and he has to take a break, then he has to take a break," Austin said.

Burfict will miss the season opener at Indianapolis followed by a Thursday night home game against AFC North rival Baltimore and road games against Carolina and Atlanta. He can return for an Oct. 7 game against Miami at Paul Brown Stadium, which is followed by another home game against the Steelers.

He has a history of getting back to speed quickly after returning from a suspension.

"One thing to his credit: He's been able to come back to playing as though he's been playing football," Lewis said.

"If we say he's going to play 20 snaps, he plays 40. If we say 30 snaps, he plays 50. He won't come out once he's in there, and then all he'll do afterward is tell you guys how he's winded and we made him play too much. But he's the one who won't come off the field."

Indianapolis Colts Customized Jerseys
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 10:25

— The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with tight end Jerome Cunningham and linebacker Brandon Chubb.

They also have waived tight end Phillip Supernaw and have placed linebacker Nate Palmer on injured reserve.

Cunningham Adidas Pekka Rinne Jersey , who is 6-foot-3 and 250 pounds, spent portions of the 2016 and 2017 seasons with the Titans. His lone NFL playing experience is a nine-game stint with the New York Giants in 2015. He caught eight passes in those games.

Chubb has spent time with the Los Angeles Rams, Detroit Lions and San Francisco 49ers since entering the NFL in 2016 as an undrafted free agent from Wake Forest.

Supernaw caught four passes for the Titans each of the past two seasons. He also had been a special-teams contributor since joining the franchise in 2015.

The St. Louis Cardinals left Arizona feeling a little bit better about themselves, thanks to a late-inning surge by the offense and another strong outing from Miles Mikolas.

The Cardinals scored seven times in the seventh and eighth innings to beat Arizona 8-4 on Wednesday night. After coming to town on a four-game losing streak and off a three-game sweep at the hands of Atlanta, St. Louis took two of three from the first-place Diamondbacks.

Yadier Molina’s three-run homer on the first pitch from reliever Fernando Salas highlighted a five-run Cardinals seventh inning after Arizona had nursed a 2-1 lead through six in front of a sellout crowd of 44,072.

”Had some big hits today,” St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. ”It allows those big five-run innings to happen. Wear the pitcher down Panthers Elite Jerseys , wear the defense down. Then you have Yadi come in and do something special on the back end.”

Tommy Pham drove in three Cardinals runs with a double and two singles. Matt Carpenter doubled twice and singled with one RBI.

”Carp kind of set the tone. He got on base a lot,” Pham said. ”I think we had good at-bats. Even when the results weren’t there, we made guys throw pitches. That’s key. If a guy is taking four or five plus pitches to get outs, that means you are grinding as a hitter. When you put that together as a team, it wears out pitching staffs.”

The Diamondbacks dropped to 1-5 on their homestand and lead the surging Los Angeles Dodgers by just a half-game in the NL West.

Mikolas (9-3) gave up two runs and seven hits, walked four and struck out three.

Arizona reliever Yoshihisa Hirano (2-1) had his franchise-record streak of 26 games without allowing a run end when Yairo Munoz homered to lead off the seventh. Hirano gave up four runs, one earned http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tracy-walker-jersey , on three hits in two-thirds of an inning for his first loss since coming to the major leagues from Japan this season.

”Yoshi’s human,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said. ”That’s what it means, right? And he’s absolutely spoiled us. He’s been a slam-dunk reliever and he made a really tough game look easy for a long time.”

After Munoz’s homer, shortstop Ketel Marte booted pinch-hitter Tyler O’Neill’s grounder for an error. With one out and O’Neill on second, Pham singled to center to put the Cardinals up 3-2. Center fielder Jarrod Dyson left the game with discomfort in his right groin area, Lovullo said.

Salas relieved Hirano and gave up the big hit to Molina, who homered twice in the series.

”It was like two totally different games Womens Ryan Shazier Jersey ,” Lovullo said. ”The first six innings were exactly the way you’d like to see guys go out and execute and do their job, and then the final three innings unfortunately we couldn’t execute in a lot of key areas.”

HARD-LUCK LEFTY

Arizona starter Patrick Corbin allowed one run and six hits in six innings, his third straight strong outing without a decision. He’s given up two runs in 19 innings during those three starts.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Cardinals: Paul DeJong (broken left hand) homered and doubled and played shortstop all nine innings Tuesday night in his fourth rehab game for Triple-A Memphis. Matheny said DeJong would not be activated Thursday in San Francisco but could be at some time during the four-game series.

Diamondbacks: Right-handed reliever Randall Delgado (left oblique strain) was scheduled to make another rehab appearance for Triple-A Reno and is expected to be activated Thursday, the end of his rehab assignment. … OF Steven Souza Jr. (strained right pectoral) had Wednesday off in his rehab assignment with Reno after homering twice for the Aces on Tuesday night. Souza has three homers in his last two rehab games.

UP NEXT

Cardinals: Head to San Francisco for four games against the Giants. RHP Luke Weaver (4-7, 5.16 ERA) starts for St. Louis in Thursday night’s opener. Johnny Cueto (3-0, 0.84) comes off the disabled list to pitch for the Giants.

Diamondbacks: RHP Shelby Miller (0-2, 11.42) Authentic Derrius Guice Jersey , following two rough starts in his return from Tommy John surgery, takes the mound Thursday night in the opener of a four-game home series against San Diego. LHP Eric Lauer (3-5, 5.08) goes for the Padres.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/arizona-cardinals
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 10:43

Mike Tomlin doesn't know when Le'Veon Bell is going to show up for work.

Maybe it'll be in time for the Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro running back to be ready for Sunday's season opener at Cleveland.

Or maybe Bell will skip a week to send one last message about his frustration over not being able to sign a long-term deal during the offseason.

Or maybe Bell will wait until early November to sign his one-year franchise tender Youth Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , a move that would cost him millions in lost salary up front, a windfall Bell hopes to recoup when he hits free agency next spring.

Tomlin insists he has too much going on getting ready to chase a third straight AFC North title to keep checking Bell's locker for evidence of his arrival.

"When he gets here, that's when we'll start quantifying Le'Veon Bell-related things," Tomlin said Tuesday.

Though Tomlin has been in contact with Bell during Bell's lengthy sabbatical 鈥?the three-time Pro Bowler's last appearance with the team was during a playoff loss to Jacksonville in January 鈥?Tomlin has no idea what to expect whenever Bell signs the contract that will make him both the highest-paid running back in the league and start the countdown to his departure in 2019.

So Tomlin declined to get into specifics about how long it might take for Bell to get ready to play after not practicing for eight months. Could be a week, as it was last year. Could be longer.

"Right now Jaguars Elite Jerseys , (I'm) singularly focused on the guys focused that have been here," Tomlin said.

Second-year running back James Conner chief among them. The former Pitt star made significant strides during training camp. Following an uneven rookie season in which he dealt with various health concerns 鈥?including a knee injury in December that landed him on injured reserve 鈥?Conner's rise over the spring and summer left his teammates confident and his head coach impressed.

Asked if he's more comfortable with the depth behind Bell than he was heading into the 2017 opener, Tomlin said yes. When asked why, Tomlin simply replied "James."

"The status and condition and the approach of James," Tomlin said. "We had a rookie that missed a lot of time due to soft tissue injuries and lack of general readiness to a guy that's done the things that we've outlined."

The Steelers drafted Conner in the third round in 2017 Authentic Customized Bears Jerseys , capping a remarkable 18 months in which he recovered from a cancer diagnosis in November 2015 to become the ACC's all-time leading touchdown scorer at Pitt.

Conner tweaked his hamstring on the first day of rookie minicamp shortly after being selected and only showed flashes of the player who ran for 3,733 yards and found the end zone 56 times for the Panthers.

Conner ran 23 times for 144 yards while occasionally spelling Bell last season. Now he finds himself atop the depth chart until Bell arrives.

Conner looked the part of a starter during the preseason, running for a team-high 100 yards, including a bruising 26-yard touchdown run against Green Bay's starting defense. Conner has also drawn raves for his improvement as a receiver out of the backfield 鈥?a weakness last summer 鈥?and his work in pass protection.

"If we start off with James, I think we'll be fine either way Mikkel Boedker Jersey ," guard Ramon Foster said. "He's a guy that's made strides. He's made us confident in him. So he gets the start, we roll with him. No disrespect to (Bell), we've got to move. This is a moving train."

NOTES: Tomlin said he believes the team is relatively healthy heading into the opener and did not rule anyone out for Cleveland. WR Antonio Brown (groin) did not play at all during the preseason. TE Vance McDonald (foot) has been out since the first week of training camp while CB Mike Hilton and rookie WR James Washington (oblique) were slowed in late August. ... Tomlin said he's fine with the depth at outside linebacker, but did not rule out whether the team would look to add at the position.

The New York Jets have re-signed tackle Ben Ijalana, who has been a backup with the team.

Ijalana has been a versatile offensive lineman since the Jets signed him off waivers from Indianapolis at the start of the 2013 season. He played in only three games from 2013-15 Vontae Davis Jersey , then was needed more in 2016, playing in all 16 games for the first time as a pro and starting 13. The first five starts came at right tackle and the last eight at left tackle.

Ijalana didn't play as much last season, getting in 11 games and 56 offensive snaps, plus 42 more on special teams. His most extensive participation came with 41 snaps in the season finale at New England.

He was the Colts' second-round pick (49th overall) in the 2011 draft.

Cleveland Browns Jerseys
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 09 Oct 2018, 10:55

As he squares off against first-round draft pick Kolton Miller almost daily in training camp Dion Dawkins Jersey , Oakland Raiders rookie defensive end Arden Key rarely uses the same move twice.

On one play, Key takes a jab-step inside then spins around to Miller's outside shoulder and speeds past the big left tackle. A few moments later, Key bull-rushes his way between Miller and another offensive lineman with little resistance.

It's not an indictment of Miller so much as it is a credit to Key, the Raiders' third-round draft pick who has been one of the early stars in training camp.

"We love Key," Oakland coach Jon Gruden said Monday. "We've liked Key ever since the draft process. We felt lucky to get him where we got him. There's some things this kid can do that are very special. Hopefully, we get full strength someday at the defensive end position and we can show our true colors."

Gruden was referring to defensive end Khalil Mack, who is entering the final year of his contract and is holding out for a new deal.

Mack, the 2016 defensive player of the year, has been the Raiders' best pass-rusher for the past four seasons. In hopes of giving him some help up front Michael Gallup Color Rush Jersey , the team used three of it first six draft picks to acquire Key along with defensive tackles P.J. Hall (second round) and Maurice Hurst (fifth round).

Oakland also moved Bruce Irvin from outside linebacker to right defensive end, the same position as Key. The two men formed a close bond, with Irvin serving as a mentor to Key.

Irvin compares Key to Aldon Smith, the talented but troubled former Raiders linebacker who had 33 陆 sacks in his first two NFL seasons before off-field issues forced him out of the league.

Like Smith, Key wears jersey No. 99.

"He's a really natural rusher," Irvin said. "He reminds me a lot of the old 99 that was here. If he keeps his head on straight, which he will, he's going to be a hell of a player and a hell of a player for the Raiders. Can't wait to see what he's going to do this year."

Irvin is among a number of Oakland players and coaches who have repeatedly praised Key during camp.

The 22-year-old has tried to keep it all in perspective. Key buries his head in the playbook and has been pouring over film of other pass-rushers, trying to find new tricks to add to his arsenal of pass-rush moves.

"I look at a lot of pass-rushers to try to steal some of their moves and try them in one-on-one Nick Jensen Jersey ," Key said. "If it works it works and if I like it, it's going to stick with me."

Getting around an offensive tackle, Key said, is much like a chess match.

"I always work on one move first and see if he beats it," Key said. "If he beats that then I'm going to counter with something else. If he beats my counter move then I've got to counter with another counter."

The Raiders have also had Key lining up in the three-technique over a guard, giving the defense more speed for the interior rush.

"He's a stud, I'll put it that way," linebacker Tahir Whitehead said. "He's big, he's strong Daniel Winnik Jersey , he's athletic. He can go inside, he can go outside. I'm excited to see him go out there in the first game and let it rip."

As for his ongoing battles against Miller, Key said the competition has been heating up between the two rookies.

"Kolton gets better every day," Key said. "From the first day we went against each to now, it's just gotten so much better. Now I have to dig in my tool box to try to pick different moves to use on him."

Notes: The Raiders will host two joint practices with the Detroit Lions beginning Tuesday. . RB DeAndre Washington has left the team for personal reasons but is expected back soon. . The team waived defensive back Shaquille Richardson and signed cornerback Raysean Pringle. . Gavin Newsome, a candidate for California governor, attended practice and chatted with owner Mark Davis.

__

After loading up on defense on Day 2 of the draft, the Kansas City Chiefs will try to plug remaining holes on both sides of the ball on Saturday beginning with the fourth round.

The Chiefs have the 24th pick in the round, along with a sixth-round pick and two choices in the seventh round. But that doesn't mean much considering the Chiefs used none of their original picks Friday night Youth Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , when they moved around to grab a defensive end, defensive tackle and outside linebacker.

Kansas City could still use help at cornerback, so general manager Brett Veach may not be done with that side of the ball. Wide receiver, tight end and offensive line are also areas to address, especially with a new quarterback in Patrick Mahomes II under center.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/new-england-patriots
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Mar 16 Oct 2018, 08:35

Kyle Freeland has a silhouette of a mountain range tattooed along his right arm.

So Cam Talbot Jersey , no, the Denver native doesn’t mind pitching in a little thin air.

Freeland elevated his game once again at Coors Field and the Colorado Rockies scored the go-ahead run in the seventh on a throwing error by shortstop Brandon Crawford to rally for a 5-2 win over the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.

Freeland (8-6) settled in to go seven strong innings after surrendering a homer to Gorkys Hernandez on the first pitch of the game.

That mistake hardly weighed on him.

”There were a lot more pitches to be thrown,” said Freeland, who allowed three hits. ”You have to have faith in your offense they’ll come through for you.”

The left-hander hardly feels intimidated by the hitter’s park. Freeland has allowed three or fewer runs in all but one of his seven starts at Coors Field this season.

”To me, it’s still the game of baseball. You have to make your pitches,” Freeland said of his approach at Coors. ”If you don’t make your pitches, there’s a strong chance they’re going to get whacked – hard.”

Part of Freeland’s good groove of late has to do with the development of his changeup. He’s throwing it with confidence – and success.

”There is a poise factor that comes into play when you’re playing this game,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. ”He’s learning this at the highest level. … I love the day that Kyle pitches.”

Scott Oberg threw the eighth and Wade Davis worked his way around a one-out double by Buster Posey in the ninth for his 24th save. He struck out Crawford to end the game.

Madison Bumgarner (1-3) was cruising along until the seventh when he began to unravel. After allowing three straight singles, he was replaced by reliever Reyes Moronta, who walked Nolan Arenado and then allowed the tying run on a double play. Ian Desmond followed with a roller that Crawford gobbled up only to throw wide to first, allowing the tiebreaking run to score.

”Just didn’t throw it 100 percent. I gave it about an 80-percent throw,” Crawford explained. ”One-hopper, I had time.”

Pinch-hitter Tom Murphy added an insurance run in the eighth, with Charlie Blackmon bringing in another on a sacrifice fly. Arenado finished 2 for 3 with two walks.

Bumgarner ran his streak to 22 scoreless innings before it came to a halt in the seventh when he was charged with three runs, two earned. Before Monday, the left-hander hadn’t allowed a run since June 16 in Los Angeles against the Dodgers.

”I don’t care about the streak. I’m just trying to win,” Bumgarner said. ”That’s a tough loss. Everything was going our way early on and didn’t go our way late. That’s all there is to it.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Giants: RHP Johnny Cueto (elbow) was schedule to throw a bullpen session Monday in Sacramento, while RHP Jeff Samardzija (shoulder) was slated to make a rehab start for Triple-A Sacramento. ”It’s a fairly big day in Sacramento,” manager Bruce Bochy cracked. ”Tomorrow, we’ll have a plan.”

Rockies: RHP Bryan Shaw (right calf strain) had a bullpen session Monday and ”threw the ball well,” Black said. Shaw will throw a simulated game Wednesday and may soon go out on a rehab assignment. … RHP Chad Bettis wore white tape on his middle finger after developing a hot spot during Sunday’s start. Bettis was pulled after three innings. ”We’re concerned about him for sure,” Black said.

GREAT GRABS

Austin Slater played a big role in keeping the Rockies off the scoreboard early by making a sliding catch in left field to end the third with the bases loaded. Slater also had a diving catch in the second.

UP NEXT

Giants: RHP Chris Stratton (8-5, 4.45 ERA) faces the Rockies on Tuesday for a second time in less than a week. He allowed five runs over four innings last Thursday.

Rockies: RHP Antonio Senzatela (2-1, 6.23) will be recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque and make his first start of the season Tuesday. He takes the place of opening day starter Jon Gray, who was optioned to Triple-A over the weekend.

linzhihong18

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Annonces de l'équipe