Comparaison entre membres

Annonces officielles de l'équipe gérant MKtrial.fr

Re: Comparaison entre membres

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Ven 22 Juin 2018, 10:37

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Vice President Mike Pence has left the 49ers-Colts game after about a dozen San Francisco players took a knee during the national anthem.

The former Indiana governor flew in so he could watch Peyton Manning’s jersey retirement ceremony on Sunday. But Pence didn’t stick around long.

Pence said on Twitter: ”I left today’s Colts game because (at)POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers Authentic Wade Boggs Jersey , our Flag, or our National Anthem.”

Article continues below ...
The White House also issued a statement from Pence Dorian O'Daniel Super Bowl LI Jersey , in which he says Americans should rally around the flag. Pence said: ”I don’t think it’s too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem.”

President Donald Trump later tweeted: ”I asked (at)VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and (at)SecondLady Karen.”

Pence is a noted sports fan and it’s second major event he’s attended in his home state since taking office in January. He also attended May’s Indianapolis 500 Wholesale Martavis Bryant Jersey , a family tradition.

Manning will become the first Indianapolis-era player in Colts history to have his number retired and will also be inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor.

Pence flew in on Saturday after a statue of Manning was unveiled, an event attended by a number of luminaries including NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Instead Roquan Smith Super Bowl LI Jersey , Pence spent most of Saturday honoring victims of the Las Vegas shooting before returning to his home state.

For more AP NFL coverage: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Womens Armani Watts Jersey , Authentic Womens Robert Golden Jersey , Yonder Alonso Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Braden Smith Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Message(s) : 235
MP: Contacter

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Ven 22 Juin 2018, 11:03

BOSTON — No reflection on Anton Khudobin Derrius Guice Super Bowl LI Jersey , but Boston coach Bruce Cassidy is sticking with Tuukka Rask in goal when the sizzling Bruins and even-hotter Rask host the Florida Panthers on Thursday night.

Khudobin, the backup, is an impressive 8-2-3 on the season, but the numbers pale in relation to what Rask has done after a shaky start to his season.

The NHL’s No. 1 star for December defeated the New York Islanders in Brooklyn on Tuesday night and comes into this game 11-0-1 with a 1.20 goals-against average and .956 save percentage in his last 12 starts.

His goaltending, which has been reminiscent of his Vezina Trophy season in 2013-14 Wholesale Terrell Edmunds Jersey , helped the Bruins through a torrid stretch where they have rebounded from a 6-7-4 start by going 16-3-2 in their last 21 games.

The Panthers also are hot, with a 5-1 loss at Winnipeg in the start of a five-game road trip snapping a five-game winning streak that saw them allow six goals in the five games.

With the calendar having already flipped over, Thursday marks the first of four games between the Atlantic Division foes through the remainder of the season.

The Bruins have won their last two games, both on the road, 5-0 and 5-1.

Rask is up to 14-8-3 with a 2.09 GAA and 9.25 save percentage on the season. He is a dominating 20-3-1 with 1.48 GAA and .950 save percentage and four shutouts lifetime against the Panthers.

Earlier this season Authentic Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , Rask’s No. 1 spot appeared to be in jeopardy when Khudobin stepped in with four straight wins.

“There’s always competition (between goalies),” Rask told the Boston Herald. “This year (Khudobin has) played great, too. It’s always good to have two good goalies. We’re always pushing — no matter who is the other guy you always try to push yourself and have that competition. This year our team has played such good team defense it’s helped us as goalies to be successful.”

The play of the two goalies has the Bruins third in the NHL with a 2.45 GAA.

“I’d say between them, Tampa and Vegas the three best teams in the NHL right now,” Florida coach Bob Boughner said Wednesday. “It’s not an easy game … our compete level has to elevate (from Tuesday) if we’re even going to be on the same ice as them tomorrow.”

Earlier this week Authentic Chris Taylor Jersey , Cassidy acknowledged Rask had some trouble dealing with sitting and watching Khudobin win the four straight games.

“You could see it a little bit in his demeanor after games,” the coach said. “You’d see him get a little more ornery. I don’t know if that’s the word, but you could see that the passion was there and he wanted the net back. I think he understood why he wasn’t getting it. Anton was playing well. That’s what I like about our team a lot. Guys want more responsibility, but they are genuinely happy when other people have success. I think that makes us a good character team.”

Rask is likely to face James Reimer, who was shaken up during Tuesday’s game but was able to return after a brief absence. Reimer had pitched shutouts in two of his previous three starts.

He is 7-8-3 with a 2.47 GAA and .927 SP lifetime against the Bruins and comes into this game 11-10-4 on the season.

The Panthers come into this game 17-17-5 on the season.

The Bruins swept the five-game season series from Florida in 2016-17 and the Panthers have won only once in 11 games at TD Garden over the past five seasons.

Boughner said Wednesday he and his team spent the day “correcting everything that went wrong last night.”

The Bruins sent rookie forward Anders Bjork down to AHL Providence on Wednesday. The 21-year-old has four goals and 12 points in 28 NHL games this season.

. Cheap Draymond Green Jersey , Authentic Womens Dalton Schultz Jersey , Womens Clive Walford Jersey , Cheap Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey ,

linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Ven 22 Juin 2018, 11:14

DAVIE Wholesale Dante Pettis Jersey , Fla. (AP) Ndamukong Suh, a friend of billionaire Warren Buffett who knows a thing or two about investing, declines to offer a prediction about the Miami Dolphins’ fortunes.

”Is the stock rising?” Suh says. ”Who knows? It’s too early to tell.”

Five games into the season, the Dolphins (3-2) could still go either way. But their Suh-anchored defense is definitely on the upswing.

Miami ranks in the top five in the NFL in points, yards and first downs allowed. A balanced and deep defense has kept the Dolphins in the AFC East race even though they’ve scored just 61 points, by far the fewest in the league.

While coach Adam Gase has been searching for ways to get the offense going, from the defense he just wants more of the same.

”It’s all about staying healthy at this point,” Gase says.

Stingy D is a big change for the Dolphins Kenny Young Jersey Elite , who made the playoffs last season despite allowing a franchise-record 6,122 yards. This season they’ve held every opponent under 21 points, and in last week’s comeback win they pitched a second-half shutout against the Atlanta Falcons.

On Sunday the Dolphins tackle the New York Jets.

”They’ve been playing really well,” Jets tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins says. ”Their linebackers are great, their D-line is great and their secondary is great, so we’ve got our hands full.”

New York beat Miami 20-6 in Week 3, but the Dolphins were short-handed in that game and now have four different defensive starters.

They’re especially strong up front, where five-time Pro Bowl linemen Suh and Cameron Wake lead the charge. The back end is led by big-play safety Reshad Jones Rasheem Green Super Bowl LI Jersey , who has three of the team’s four takeaways. Third-round draft pick Cordrea Tankersley and second-year veteran Xavien Howard have clamped down at cornerback.

The unit’s newest star is first-year coordinator Matt Burke, a former Dartmouth safety who mixes a fiery demeanor with an attention to detail. Burke was promoted from linebackers coach to replace Vance Joseph, now the head coach at Denver.

”I’m just trying to put the guys in good position to make plays, man,” Burke says. ”The guys have bought into the big picture. I preach a lot that everything matters – every play, every rep in practice, every little technique. They’re really dialed in. It has been good to see.”

The defense’s biggest improvement this season has been against the run. Last season the Dolphins allowed 4.8 yards per carry, worst in the NFL Adidas Nico Hischier Jersey , and this season they rank seventh at 3.5.

The line has been bolstered by the addition of three rookies – first-round draft pick Charles Harris, fifth-round choice Davon Godchaux and sixth-round selection Vincent Taylor. They were on the field together at times during last week.

”I honestly don’t think about it,” Burke says. ”That shows the progress of those kids.”

Suh has been a mentor to the rookies, blossoming as a leader at age 30.

”Probably more than I’ve ever seen him, he’s really trying to help those guys,” Burke says. ”I think he sort of sees where he is in his career and thinks, `Another way I can help is to keep my legacy going with some of these guys and help them become good players.”’

Suh continues to draw a double team on almost every play, leaving linebackers to make a lot of tackles Jonathan Cooper Super Bowl LI Jersey , which they’re doing.

Veteran newcomers Lawrence Timmons and Rey Maualuga have joined Kiko Alonso to give Miami its most experienced and talented linebacking group in at least five years.

Is it a championship defense? Burke recoils from the suggestion, noting there’s plenty of room for improvement. He wants to see tighter pass defense, more takeaways, and fewer missed tackles and chunk plays.

And he wants to see a better performance against the Jets.

”These guys beat us pretty good last game,” he says. ”We definitely have not played our best game by far. By far. We’re not thinking about defensive stats or championships or any of that. We’re trying to win a game.”

AP Sports Writer Dennis Waszak in New York contributed to this report.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine .

. Football Jerseys Wholesale From China , Adidas Henrik Lundqvist Jersey , Adidas Will Butcher Jersey , Womens Geron Christian Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Ven 22 Juin 2018, 11:22

KANSAS CITY Authentic Jalyn Holmes Jersey , Mo. (AP) The Kansas City Chiefs played so well without Marcus Peters last week that some wondered whether they were better off without the talented yet volatile All-Pro cornerback.

Peters provided quite an answer to that question Saturday night.

Returning from a one-game disciplinary suspension, Peters picked off Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers twice and caused another fumble in a dazzling performance. Kansas City added another interception of Rivers and rolled on offense to a 30-13 victory and a stronghold on the AFC West lead.

”Marcus went out there and played lights-out football,” said Chiefs safety Ron Parker, who had the other pick. ”I think he came back with an ego. He wanted to prove to us that he missed us.”

He proved it with his actions, even if he didn’t want to say it in words.

Peters refused to speak to reporters this week, then declined to speak again after the game, even though players can be subject to fines if they do not handle media responsibilities.

There were plenty of others in the Chiefs’ locker room willing to speak for him, though.

”Definitely not surprised Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey ,” said Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, who threw for 231 yards and two scores. ”He’s such a competitor on top of what kind of player he is. He’s got amazing ability, he has such great feel for the game – just a heck of a competitor.”

But that competitiveness had boiled over in recent weeks, and led to embarrassing incident in New York when he chucked an officials’ flag into the stands during a loss to the Jets. Those antics, and a blowup with an assistant coach on the team bus, earned him a one-game suspension from coach Andy Reid.

”He has a chip on his shoulder. That’s how he plays the game,” Chiefs cornerback Darrelle Revis said. ”Coming back from his suspension, really contributing to this win Wholesale Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , it’s big.”

Kareem Hunt had 155 yards rushing and a touchdown, and hauled in seven catches for 51 yards and another score, as Kansas City (8-6) beat the Chargers (7-7) for the eighth straight time.

Now, they need only win one of their final two games to clinch the AFC West and a playoff berth.

The Chargers, meanwhile, have to win out and get a lot of help if they want to reach the postseason, a disappointing turn of events for a team that had already dug out from a 0-4 start.

”At this point we don’t control our own destiny,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said. ”We lost that today. We can win out but we need some help. All we can control is these next two weeks.”

TYREEK THE FREAK: Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill showed off his speed on a 64-yard touchdown catch Adidas Jaden Schwartz Jersey , beating Chargers CB Casey Hayward. It was Hill’s seventh touchdown reception of the season. ”He almost overthrew me,” Hill said of Smith’s throw. ”I went to the sidelines and gave him crap for it.”

INJURY WOES: Chargers LB Denzel Perryman (hamstring), S Adrian Phillips (ankle), DT Corey Liuget (knee) and LT Russell Okung (groin) were among those to go down Saturday night. RB Austin Ekeler also hurt his hand after fumbling the ball away in the second half. ”We had a bunch of guys come out of the game today,” Rivers said. ”That’s not an excuse but that certainly didn’t help.”

DIVISION DOMINANCE: Reid improved to 10-3 against the Chargers, including his time with Philadelphia, while Smith improved to 7-1. The organization’s streak of eight consecutive wins ties the franchise record of eight straight over the Chargers from 1990-93.

STILL CLIMBING: Rivers’ lone touchdown pass went to Antonio Gates, the 86th time he’s connected with his trusty tight end. That broke a tie with the 49ers’ Steve Young and Jerry Rice for the second-most connections between a quarterback and pass-catcher Authentic Babe Ruth Jersey , trailing only Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison. The longtime Colts teammates connected for 112 touchdowns.

LOOKING AHEAD: The Chiefs can clinch the AFC West with a win over the Dolphins next Sunday, while the Chargers head to the Meadowlands to face the Jets with fading postseason hopes. ”Just keep going,” Rivers said. ”We’ve got two games left. Finish it the right way.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Adidas John Tavares Jersey , Cheap Hassan Whiteside Jersey , Tony Watson Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Kentavius Street Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Ven 22 Juin 2018, 11:40

GREEN BAY Authentic Danny Salazar Jersey , Wis. (AP) Kevin King has shouldered a heavy load in Green Bay’s secondary. The Packers are hoping he’s ready to handle some more this weekend.

The health of the rookie cornerback’s left shoulder will determine how much of a role he’ll play in Sunday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. King, whose issues date to a torn labrum during his freshman year at the University of Washington, was inactive for last week’s loss to Baltimore.

King’s return at Pittsburgh would be huge, since the Steelers’ offense revolves around receiver Antonio Brown, who led the NFL in receptions in 2014 and 2015 and is topping the league again this season.

”He was willing to throw it this week in practice, so that was a big, big change,” cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt said of King’s shoulder. ”When he has both his arms Mike Hughes Jersey Elite , he’s played solid. If he doesn’t throw it, I’m going to pull him out of the game. It’s going to be that simple.”

The Packers also could get back safety Morgan Burnett, who has missed four of the last five games, including the last two games with an injured groin.

”I’ll definitely be out there,” he said. ”I’m excited. I’m ready to go. I had a good week of practice. So now just keep making those positive steps forward.”

The Packers are 1-3 without Burnett.

”He’s Mr. Steady for us,” defensive coordinator Dom Capers said. ”It’ll be good, hopefully, to get him back. He’s been practicing Jonathan Cooper Jersey Elite , and I think feels confident. He brings a lot of confidence to the secondary.”

King, Burnett and outside linebacker Clay Matthews (groin) are questionable for Sunday.

King and Burnett fully participated during Thursday’s practice and would have done so again on Friday had the team practiced, so it appears likely they’ll be back in the lineup.

Matthews and defensive tackle Kenny Clark (ankle) didn’t practice all week. Matthews said he’ll be a game-time decision; Clark is doubtful.

The Packers have decent depth at outside linebacker with starter Nick Perry, veteran Ahmad Brooks, second-year player Kyler Fackrell and rookie Vince Biegel. The situation on the defensive line could be a bigger issue against Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell, who leads the NFL in rushing. Clark and Mike Daniels had been driving forces behind the Packers’ vastly improved run defense the past three games. Veteran Quinton Dial, second-year player Dean Lowry and rookie Montravius Adams will have to pick up the slack.

”We’ve got good players,” defensive line coach Mike Trgovac said. ”I think Montravius has really in the last month made really good improvement. He’s been working his butt off. Quinton is a good football player. Mike is Authentic Cody Bellinger Jersey , Dean is. We’ll battle in there. We can’t worry about it.”

Bell and Brown will be double-trouble for a Packers defense that is No. 18 in points allowed. They are on pace to form the third tandem in the Super Bowl era to lead the league in rushing and receiving.

”It’s a lot of offense,” Capers said.

The Packers have injury concerns on offense, too. For the second consecutive week, it appears they’ll be without their top two running backs. Rookie Aaron Jones (knee) is out and Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful.

”Obviously, if he doesn’t practice tomorrow, he won’t be available,” coach Mike McCarthy said Montgomery.

In their place, rookies Jamaal Williams and Devante Mays will have to carry the load. Mays Markus Wheaton Jersey Elite , playing his first snaps on offense vs. Baltimore, fumbled on each of his first two carries.

”I’ve just got to show them that they can count on me,” Mays said. ”I know that they were counting on me, and I didn’t step up like I wanted to. This game, I’m going to do a better job of that.”

Center Corey Linsley (back) is questionable, as well, but said he ”for sure” would play.

. Womens Rick Leonard Jersey , Authentic Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , Womens Will Hernandez Jersey , Womens Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 08:10

ORLANDO John Franklin-Myers Jersey Elite , Fla. (AP) Andrew Luck is throwing footballs again.

Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich said Tuesday that Luck has begun to throw as part of the rehab for his surgically repaired shoulder. Luck missed the entire 2017 season because of the injury.

Reich said he hasn’t seen Luck in action yet, but the franchise quarterback is clearly making progress after spending time in California working with quarterback mechanics gurus Tom House and Adam Dedeaux.

Luck led the Colts to 11 wins in each of his first three seasons and went to the Pro Bowl three times. He has missed 26 games in the past three seasons and Indianapolis hasn’t reached the playoffs since losing the AFC championship ”Deflategate” game to New England in January 2015.

Luck is expected to participate when the Colts begin their workout program April 9.

Reich was the offensive coordinator for the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles last season and helped Carson Wentz develop into an MVP candidate before he went down with a torn ACL. Backup Nick Foles stepped in and was sensational in the playoffs, earning Super Bowl MVP honors.

Reich Wholesale Weston Richburg Jersey , who got the Colts job when Josh McDaniels backed out to return to New England as offensive coordinator, is excited to work with Luck, one of the NFL’s elite QBs when healthy. Reich spoke at his first league meetings as a head coach since replacing Chuck Pagano.

The Colts were 4-12 last season but Reich saw the Eagles go from last place in 2016 to Super Bowl champs.

”No one is playing for second place Durham Smythe Super Bowl LI Jersey ,” Reich said. ”We’re not playing to just improve. We’re playing for championships. I’m not being paid (for rebuilding). There’s not one ounce of me that’s being patient. There’s not one ounce of me that thinks we’re in a rebuilding project. Every ounce of me feels like we’re winning this year. We were 4-12 last year. That can turn around with a few breaks, staying healthy, a few more players and we can get it done.”

The Colts will need Luck healthy to compete in the AFC South.

Indianapolis made a big trade with the New York Jets to potentially add talented players who can contribute right away. The Colts moved down just three spots Authentic Joc Pederson Jersey , from No. 3 to No. 6 overall in the draft, and acquired two second-round picks this year and one in 2019.

Don’t expect them to draft one of the top quarterbacks in the draft class: Sam Darnold, Josh Allen J'Mon Moore Super Bowl LI Jersey , Josh Rosen and Baker Mayfield.

”I think it’s the best class I’ve ever seen,” Reich joked. ”They should go 1-2-3-4.”

. Cheap C.J. McCollum Jersey , Womens Randall Telfer Jersey , Womens Cassius Marsh Jersey , Womens Mason Rudolph Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 08:20

t 20 touchdowns. Kelvin Benjamin is healthy again. Greg Olsen is back once again to be Winston’s favorite target Authentic Isaiah Oliver Jersey , and he is as tough as they come. After his third straight 1,000 yard season, Olsen is showing no signs of slowing down, even at 32 years old. One more game towards the top of the draft.

Prediction: Loss

Next: Week 13

Sep 25, 2016; Kansas City, MO, USA; Kansas City Chiefs defensive back Daniel Sorensen (49) is congratulated by cornerback Steven Nelson (20) after intercepting a pass during the second half against the New York Jets at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs won 24-3. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports
Week 13: vs. Kansas City Chiefs
The home stand ends with two original AFL rivals as the Kansas City Chiefs head to MetLife Stadium. This rivalry goes back to 1960 when the Chiefs were the Dallas Texans and playing in the Cotton Bowl. The Jets were the Titans back in then, when the AFL was just in its infancy. These two teams have played 38 times over the years Adidas Drew Doughty Jersey , with the teams tying once and the Chiefs winning 19 times.

Last year these two teams met and it wasn’t pretty. Ryan Fitzpatrick was picked off six times. Spencer Ware posted 75 yards on the ground and Alex Smith went 25-33 through the air for 237 yards. Marcus Peters picked off two of the six interceptions thrown by Fitpatrick, and off the Chiefs went to a 24-3 victory. Brandon Marshall and Sheldon Richardson clashed after the game, and Darrelle Revis believes their was a cloud over the team for the rest of the year (per Daniel Popper of the NY Daily News).

This time it is at MetLife, but the result isn’t going to change in 2017. Justin Houston and that defense will be in the quarterback’s face all day long, whomever it is. Fans hope that it will be Hackenberg by then, but it will likely be worse for him than McCown. A great pass rush can give a young quarterback fits, and that is exactly what will happen. It may not be 24-3 again, but this one won’t end well for the home team.

Next: Week 14

Dec 18 Authentic Nick Nelson Jersey , 2016; Denver, CO, USA; Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (88) runs through the tackle of New England Patriots outside linebacker Kyle Van Noy (53) in the third quarter at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Mandatory Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
Week 14: at Denver Broncos
The New York Jets head out to the Mile High City to face the Denver Broncos. After winning the Super Bowl in 2015, the Broncos missed the playoffs last year. 9-7 isn’t a terrible record but not good enough to make the playoffs for the Broncos in 2016. They missed the chance to defend their Lombardi trophy the way the Panthers missed the chance to defend their NFC title.

Peyton Manning retired prior to the start of the 2016 season, and the Broncos were left with Trevor Siemian, Mark Sanchez and the newly drafted Paxton Lynch. Siemian won the job and was decent, completing nearly 60 percent of his passes and throwing 18 touchdowns vs. 10 interceptions. It’s the defense that wasn’t enough to take them back to the “tournament.”

The Broncos lead this series with a record of 19-15-1. The Jets have won only one of the last five matchups against the Broncos. The last time they won in Denver was back in 2010 and before that was in 1999. The problem for New York in this game is going to be the defense. Any team that has Von Miller looking at your quarterback from the defense is tough to beat. A strong pass rush is able to rattle any quarterback, especially young ones.

If the Jets want to give these quarterbacks a chance to succeed Authentic Ernie Banks Jersey , one of them will be in the lineup by the time Week 14 comes around. The Broncos defense is going to give the Jets fits all afternoon long.

Next: Week 15

Nov 3, 2013; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (80) catches a touchdown pass against New York Jets free safety Jaiquawn Jarrett (37) in the first half during the game at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports
Week 15: at New Orleans Saints
To the Big Easy the Jets go for a week 15 matchup against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. There was some question about whether Sean Payton would be back following the Saints third consecutive 7-9 season. He is back, as is Drew Brees, and they are looking to make one more run at a title together.

These two teams have played twelve times and each team has won six. The last time these teams met was in 2013 at MetLife Stadium. That day, Chris Ivory rushed for 139 yards and a score, and the Jets defense held the Saints to 41 yards rushing Authentic Kolton Miller Jersey , on the way to a 26-20 Jets victory.

Brandin Cooks may be gone, but Willie Snead and Michael Thomas are still in the fold. Thomas posted 1,137 yards and nine touchdowns, while Snead posted 895 yards and four touchdowns. Coby Fleener is an emerging tight end, continuing Brees’ history of talented weapons at his. Jason Motte Jersey Womens , Cheap Zach Randolph Jersey , Adidas Patrice Bergeron Jersey , Adidas Gabriel Landeskog Jersey ,

linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 08:27

Scot McCloughan won one battle in Washington in August 2015. If he鈥檇 won two Robert Golden Super Bowl LI Jersey , maybe 鈥斅?em>maybe聽鈥?the Redskins wouldn鈥檛 be in the mess they鈥檙e wading through now.

The then-GM met for five hours one night that summer to convince owner Dan Snyder and president Bruce Allen that the time had come, and the team needed to move from Robert Griffin III to Kirk Cousins. Soon thereafter, with Cousins installed as starter, and believing he was in for a big year, McCloughan made a second appeal to the team鈥檚 top brass.

Let鈥檚 extend Cousins now, he told them, so we鈥檙e not stuck holding the bag later.

In the end, the quarterback鈥檚 lingering contract situation was one noticeable trigger in the explosion of the relationship between McCloughan and Allen, the team鈥檚 top two decision-makers. Most people in Ashburn agree the deterioration of the Allen/McCloughan partnership is why we鈥檙e here. The root of that discord remains up for debate, however, and it might never be definitively settled.

In this week鈥檚 Game Plan, we鈥檒l look at what could prevent another lockout/strike four years from now, early team impressions on Joe Mixon Authentic Christian Vazquez Jersey , the rebirth of the NFL safety, the league鈥檚 future in Las Vegas, the secret behind the Patriots鈥?sudden offseason aggression and much more.

We鈥檒l start, though, by explaining how Washington got back into a spot that鈥檚 all too familiar, where organizational chaos envelops the football side of an operation and swallows whole the promise of a new day.

Full disclosure: I bought that promise 100 percent a year ago. My belief, having been around the Redskins, was that they had become as level as they had been at any point during Snyder鈥檚 ownership. They had perhaps the top talent evaluator in football. They had an ascending, 40-something head coach with a strong, deep staff. They had a 27-year-old quarterback. They had an increasingly deep roster.

They were good in 2015 鈥?division champs and red-hot down the stretch 鈥?and poised to get better. Even a jaded fan base was climbing aboard.

A year later, the GM is gone, coach Jay Gruden is replacing both his coordinators, the quarterback鈥檚 future is murky Authentic Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , and D.C. drama is back. And after talking with people at every level of the team who were there for the downturn, it鈥檚 clear there is passionate disagreement over just what tore all that optimism to shreds.

On one side of this is the idea, floated to the Washington Post by an anonymous team source, that McCloughan鈥檚 past demons 鈥?he鈥檚 publicly talked about his fight with alcoholism 鈥?returned to bring him down over the past year. On the flip side, there are players and coaches who deny ever having witnessed that, and argue that it is being used as a red herring to take attention off a power struggle between Allen and McCloughan.

鈥淲hat鈥檚 pissing me off is how everything is Scot鈥檚 fault,鈥?one veteran player said. 鈥淭his is not Scot鈥檚 fault. Everyone here appreciates Scot. 鈥?Let鈥檚 be honest, the issues are there, but he鈥檚 never gotten in front of the team drunk or anything like that. Whoever is saying that needs to stop.鈥?/p>

鈥淚f that was there, he did a good job of hiding it,鈥?another player said. 鈥淭here was never a discussion about that, at least that I saw.鈥?/p>

What those on the coaching and scouting staffs did see, eventually Terrelle Pryor Sr. Super Bowl LI Jersey , was a blurring of lines that created a level of tension in the upper reaches of the club. There were, in particular, three flash points obvious to those not named Allen and McCloughan:

鈥?The Cousins negotiation. At the close of training camp in 2015, McCloughan wanted to extend Cousins, but there was concern over how that鈥檇 go over with Griffin, because some felt the team still would need him at some point. (Whether a fair figure could have been reached with Cousins is open for debate, considering the quarterback鈥檚 inconsistent r茅sum茅 and lack of success at that point.) Finally, that December, McCloughan was given the green light. By then, Cousins鈥?camp wanted to wait until after the year.

After Cousins鈥?hot finish, the Skins knew they鈥檇 have to franchise Cousins at a $20 million number, which framed negotiations in a place where the team wasn鈥檛 willing to go. Talks on a long-term deal got off to a rough start, and then control shifted from McCloughan to team negotiator Eric Schaffer. By the time 2016 was winding down Adidas Jonathan Drouin Jersey , the GM had been removed completely from decision-making on Cousins.

To some inside the club, the use of the exclusive tag on Cousins was a surprise, since there鈥檇 been earlier discussion on potentially moving Cousins and going with Colt McCoy or signing someone like Mike Glennon. Point of all this? It鈥檚 hard to say that this was necessarily where the problem initially began, but there鈥檚 no question 鈥?based on the import of quarterback decisions 鈥?it strained the relationship.

鈥?Su鈥檃 Cravens injury. The rookie safety/linebacker injured his biceps on Dec. 11 against the Eagles. Initially, the team believed it was a tear. It wound up being a bruise, the kind players often play through. Cravens missed the following Monday鈥檚 game against Carolina, and then the next game in Chicago on Christmas Eve.

By then, his teammates, some of whom had seen him playing ping-pong at the facility, were openly wondering why he wasn鈥檛 pushing through the injury. After he missed two games, the team wanted him to get the arm drained in an effort to play in Week 17. Cravens responded by not showing up to the facility for treatment that day, at which point McCloughan decided to call Cravens.

That didn鈥檛 go over well with Allen. Some veterans f. Womens Byron Maxwell Jersey , Adidas Johnny Gaudreau Jersey , Authentic Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , Womens Dante Pettis Jersey ,

linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 08:40

NEW YORK (AP) Midway through a season remembered for its protests by some players during the national anthem as much as bone-crunching hits Authentic Geron Christian Jersey , viewership for NFL football games is down 5 percent from last year.

The NFL has slowed a decline that was more pronounced in 2016, and the erosion is actually less than it is for other forms of television programming. Yet Wall Street analysts have noticed the trend and sports programmers are searching for reasons. The NFL’s aura of invincibility as an entertainment product has taken a hit.

”It’s certainly not cause for panic,” said Rick Gentile, a former CBS Sports executive and now a Seton Hall University professor, ”but they like to keep going up.”

The average NFL game this season has attracted 14.8 million viewers, down from 15.6 million at the same point last year, the Nielsen company said. The decline was 14 percent between the 2015 and 2016 mid-seasons, although more people returned when election year politicking left the airwaves.

What has put the NFL in news headlines this fall, instead of just the sports pages, is the protest primarily by black players about the treatment of minorities by law enforcement. It has been expressed most often by players kneeling for ”The Star Spangled Banner” before the games Wholesale Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , an action that incurred the wrath of President Donald Trump.

It briefly brought the national anthem back to TV broadcasts. Since then, the networks usually tape it in case there’s a significant protest to report.

Asked about the impact of the protests, NFL spokesman Alex Riethmiller said the league believes the ratings drop is part of a broader trend in television consumption instead of a single issue or controversy.

Yet Gentile, who runs a nationwide poll on sports issues for Seton Hall, said his surveys show differently.

”I was in denial for a while,” he said, ”but every time we asked the question, `why do you watch fewer games?’ it came back the same way – the protests.”

In the last week of September, Seton Hall’s poll of 850 people found that half were watching the same number of football games they watched in the past. Twenty-nine percent said they watched fewer games, 5 percent said they watched more and the remainder didn’t know. Of the people who watched fewer games Connor Williams Jersey Elite , 47 percent said it was because of the protests, by far the most frequent reason cited.

Shrinking audiences are the norm, rather than the exception, for most TV shows, and the NFL points out that the audience for prime-time broadcast programming has dropped 9 percent this fall. That comparison isn’t totally fair since one of the biggest reasons ratings are off for entertainment shows – people recording them to watch later – usually doesn’t apply to a live event like football.

Two worries for the rest of the NFL season are injuries that have sidelined marquee players like Odell Beckham, Jr., Aaron Rodgers and J.J. Watt, and lousy teams with little to play for in major markets like New York and Chicago. Viewership for this past weekend’s games was the lowest of the season, Nielsen said.

The NFL has focused with some success this season on improving prime-time products, said Michael Nathanson Paul Worrilow Super Bowl LI Jersey , an analyst for MoffettNathanson Research. Viewership is up 5 percent for ESPN’s ”Monday Night Football,” which is concentrating this year on rivalry games between teams in the same division. In another healthy sign, ad prices for NBC’s Sunday night game are going up 12 percent next year, according to a survey by Variety magazine.

”Ratings go up and ratings go down, but the NFL is actually stronger than it has been in recent years, relatively speaking, to the rest of the television world,” said CBS Sports President Sean McManus. ”The good news is that viewers are consuming more NFL programming. We’re just trying to make sure that we still allow access to that programming without hurting the traditional packages.”

The chief weakness has been the Sunday afternoon games, the league’s bedrock, and among younger viewers. Young fans weaned on video games are increasingly attracted to ”Red Zone” products that allow them to peek in at key moments in different games and highlight packages of big plays Authentic Ed Dickson Jersey , instead of sitting through contests that last more than three hours.

Wall Street analyst Omar Sheikh this fall downgraded his profit estimates for the parent companies of CBS and Fox, the two networks that broadcast Sunday afternoon games, and cited football ratings as his primary reason.

One worry among TV executives, voiced in a company earnings call last week by 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch, is an oversaturation of the market. The concern is primarily focused on the NFL’s Thursday night game, which was added in recent years.

”I do think that preserving the scarcity value of those events and that audience is something that is worth thinking about,” Murdoch said.

. Adidas Drew Doughty Jersey , Womens Calvin Ridley Jersey , Authentic Womens Marquis Haynes Jersey , Womens Chris Herndon Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Messagepar linzhihong18 » Lun 25 Juin 2018, 08:51

SCOREBOARD

Saturday Mike McGlinchey Super Bowl LI Jersey , Jan. 13

Atlanta at Philadelphia, 4:35 p.m. EST. Matt Ryan passed for 218 yards and hit Julio Jones for an 8-yard touchdown with 5:48 to play to lead the defending NFC champion Falcons (11-6) past the Los Angeles Rams 26-13 in the wild-card round. Nick Foles played well for the first five quarters he filled in for the injured Carson Wentz, but then struggled in the past five for the Eagles (13-3), who had a first-round bye.

Tennessee at New England, 8:15 p.m. EST. The Titans (10-7) earned their first playoff victory in 14 years when Marcus Mariota rallied Tennessee to a 22-21 win over Kansas City after trailing by 18 points at halftime. Tom Brady and the Patriots (13-3) have home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs as they begin their postseason with an opportunity to repeat as Super Bowl champions.

STARS

Passing

– Drew Brees, Saints, passed for 376 yards and two touchdowns, and New Orleans held off Carolina’s late comeback bid to seal a 31-26 victory in their NFC wild-card game.

– Cam Newton, Panthers Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey Elite , threw for 349 yards and two TDs in a losing cause as Carolina fell to New Orleans.

Rushing

– Blake Bortles, Jaguars, ran for 88 yards and passed for 87 yards and a touchdown in Jacksonville’s 10-3 win over Buffalo, becoming the second starting quarterback in the past 25 seasons to win a playoff game with more yards rushing than yards passing.

Receiving

– Michael Thomas and Ted Ginn Jr., Saints. Thomas had eight catches for 131 yards, while Ginn caught four passes for 115 yards, including an 80-yard touchdown against Carolina.

– Ben Koyack, Jaguars, caught the go-ahead 1-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter of Jacksonville’s victory over Buffalo.

– Greg Olsen and Christian McCaffrey Will Hernandez Super Bowl LI Jersey , Panthers. Olsen had eight receptions for 107 yards and a score, and McCaffrey caught six passes for 101 yards, including a 56-yard TD.

Special Teams

– Brad Nortman, Jaguars, booted nine punts for a 42.0 net average, including a 62-yarder, in Jacksonville’s win over Buffalo.

– Graham Gano, Panthers, made up for an early miss by kicking field goals of 27 Wholesale Dontae Johnson Jersey , 39, 58 and 29 yards in Carolina’s loss to New Orleans.

Defense

– Jalen Ramsey, Jaguars, tipped and then intercepted Nathan Peterman’s third pass of the game in place of the injured Tyrod Taylor to seal Jacksonville’s 10-3 win over Buffalo.

– Vonn Bell, Saints, had nine total tackles and the victory-sealing sack of Cam Newton in New Orleans’ victory.

STREAKS & STATS

Jacksonville’s 10-3 win over Buffalo was its first playoff victory since beating Pittsburgh 31-29 in the wild-card round on Jan. 5, 2008. … Drew Brees’ 80-yard TD pass to Ted Ginn Jr. in New Orleans’ 31-26 win over Carolina was the longest play from scrimmage by the Saints this season and their longest score in the playoffs since Reggie Bush’s 83-yard punt return in 2009. It was also the longest play from scrimmage allowed by Carolina this season. … The playoff game between the Saints and Panthers marked the first since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970 in which kickers from both teams made a field goal of 55 yards or longer: Carolina’s Graham Gano made a 58-yarder and New Orleans’ Wil Lutz kicked a 57-yarder.

MILESTONES

Blake Bortles’ 88 yards rushing in Jacksonville’s 10-3 win over Buffalo were the most by a Jaguars quarterback in a single game in franchise history – regular season or playoffs. … New Orleans became the first team in NFL history to score 30 or more points against a team (Carolina) three times in a single season and win all three games. The Saints are also the first team to beat an opponent three times in the same season since the 2009 Dallas Cowboys did it against Philadelphia.

BLAKE THE SNAKE

Jacksonville’s Blake Bortles became the second starting quarterback in the past 25 seasons to win a playoff game with more rushing yards than passing yards (88 rushing, 87 passing). The other was Atlanta’s Michael Vick in the 2004 divisional round against the Rams (119 rushing, 82 passing).

SPREADING THE WEALTH

New Orleans’ 31-26 win over Carolina was the first playoff game to feature multiple 100-yard receivers for each team since the 2009 AFC championship game. The Saints’ Michael Thomas (131) and Ted Ginn Jr. (115) Mark Andrews Super Bowl LI Jersey , and the Panthers’ Greg Olsen (107) and Christian McCaffrey (101) joined Indianapolis’ Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie, and the New York Jets’ Jerricho Cotchery and Braylon Edwards in performing the feat.

SIDELINED

Buffalo quarterback Tyrod Taylor slammed his helmet hard against the ground after getting thrown down by Dante Fowler Jr. with 1:27 remaining in the Bills’ 10-3 loss at Jacksonville. Taylor had to be helped off the field and forced backup Nathan Peterman into the game. … Jaguars linebacker Paul Posluszny left with a hip injury, tried to return and then headed to the locker room for further evaluation. He was listed as questionable and returned to the sideline after halftime. Receiver/punt returner Jaydon Mickens left with a hamstring injury and did not return. … Saints starting left guard Andrus Peat was carted off the field with a left shin injury in New Orleans’ win over Carolina. His replacement, Senio Kelemete, later needed help off the field for an undisclosed injury.

SPEAKIN. Womens Keke Coutee Jersey , Authentic Womens Tanner Lee Jersey , Cheap Patrick Ewing Jersey , Andrew Cashner Jersey Womens ,

linzhihong18

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Annonces de l'équipe