isking your body

Suggestions d'ajout de fonctionnalité ou d'amélioration des fonctionnalités existantes sur MKtrial.fr.
Règles du forum
Si aucun topic n'existe déjà, merci de créer un nouveau topic par suggestion d'amélioration.

isking your body

Messagepar douhua2233 » Sam 11 Août 2018, 05:41

ST. LOUIS — A month ago Kody Clark Capitals Jersey , St. Louis Blues goalie Jake Allen was saddled to the bench. Now he’s the league’s second star.

Allen went 3-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average and .961 save percentage in wins over Boston, Vancouver and Columbus last week. The Blues’ 2-1 win on Saturday ended the Blue Jackets‘ 10-game winning streak.

“We’ve got a good thing going right now,” Allen told NHL.com. “I just happened to get the honor.

It’s not a huge deal. Right now, we’re headed in the right direction. Seven games left, a big one tomorrow and looking forward to it.”

Allen earned the second star behind Edmonton’s Connor McDavid and ahead of Winnipeg’s Kyle Connor.

Allen went 2-13-0 from Dec. 14-Feb. 25. During that span, Carter Hutton went 11-5-0 and earned the majority of the playing time before being sidelined due to an injury.

With Hutton shelved, Allen found his game again.

“Both have had really good years for us and obviously there was a time where with Jake, maybe it wasn’t going as well Youth Quenton Nelson Jersey ,” Blues coach Mike Yeo told NHL.com. “We could point to the goal scoring, we could point to a number of things, but I think by his standards, I think by our standards, we knew that there was another level there and certainly we’re seeing it right now with Jake.

“But Carter’s play during that time, that was real important for the group. You need two goalies in the NHL right now. The days of a guy being in the net for 70 games a year and being problem-free for the whole season, it’s too difficult not. It’s too much parity, it’s too much with all the schedules Evan Gattis Jersey , too demanding. The importance of two goaltenders probably has never been more important.”

Hutton returned to practice on Monday and likely will get a start over the weekend when the Blues have back-to-back road games in Vegas and Arizona.

Allen figures to get the nod as the Blues host the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday night. St. Louis had won five straight and entered Monday holding the second wild card in the Western Conference.

The Blues are 0-2-0 against the Sharks this season, including a 2-0 loss in San Jose on March 8.

The Sharks won their eighth straight, edging the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 in a shootout on Monday. It is tied for the third-longest winning streak in Sharks history and is their longest since winning nine straight from Nov. 13-Dec. 4, 2008.

Kevin Labanc scored the game-winner in the fifth round of the shootout and Martin Jones made 28 saves.

“It wasn’t pretty for a lot of it,” Jones told NHL.com. “But we found a way to win, and we’ve been doing that a lot lately, so that’s a good sign.”

Sharks forward Joe Pavelski said the team cannot get complacent.

“Our game’s still in a good spot, but it has to go back up a level instead of trending down Alex Rodriguez Jersey ,” Pavelski told NHL.com. “We understand where we’re at, what time of the season it is, what needs to be done.”

Six-time Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas issued the Seattle Seahawks an ultimatum Thursday amid his holdout from training camp.In an article for The Players' Tribune, Thomas said: "Offer me an extension.聽Or trade me to a team that wants me to be part of their future."Thomas is set to enter the final season of a four-year, $40 million extension he signed with the Seahawks in 2014.As part of the article, Thomas explained why he wants some level of security:"If you're risking your body to deliver all of this value to an organization, then you deserve some sort of assurance that the organization will take care of you if you get hurt. It's that simple. This isn't new, and this isn't complicated. It's the reason I'm holding out鈥擨 want to be able to give my everything illson Contreras Jersey , on every play, without any doubt in my mind."Thomas offered recent examples regarding the fragility of an NFL career.聽He wrote about how the Seahawks released cornerback Richard Sherman after he tore his Achilles last season, and聽he also discussed聽Kam聽Chancellor's聽neck injury that likely聽ended his career.Thomas continued: "I wish I was at a camp right now鈥攁nd I'm talking聽right now.聽I'm ready. I've been preparing my body all offseason to be at an NFL camp.聽All I want is to be out there playing. Instead I'm here聽working out ... and waiting."NFL Network's聽Ian聽Rapoport聽reported last week the Seahawks were "specific and clear" in telling Thomas they will not address his contract situation. His current deal has him earn $8.5 million in 2018 before becoming a free agent, per聽Spotrac.ESPN's聽Adam聽Schefter聽reported Thursday that NFL executives believe the Seahawks will trade Thomas rather than extend him.聽On Wednesday, ESPN's聽Todd Archer聽predicted the Seahawks will trade Thomas to the Dallas Cowboys before the regular season.After a win over the Cowboys last season, Thomas notably entered their locker room and聽told聽head coach Jason Garrett, "If y'all have the chance, come get me."Thomas is one of the last key remnants of the Legion of Boom secondary鈥攁lso featuring Sherman (49ers) Nyheim Hines Color Rush Jersey , Chancellor (injured), Brandon Browner (not in the league) and Byron Maxwell (re-signed with Seattle)鈥攚hich helped lead the Seahawks to consecutive Super Bowl appearances, including one win.There has been a mass exodus defensively in recent years, but Thomas would arguably be the biggest loss of them all..
douhua2233

Message(s) : 247
MP: Contacter

Re: isking your body

Messagepar brandon8 » Sam 11 Août 2018, 10:10

bottega veneta outlet
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
timberland outlet
bottega veneta handbags
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses