Broken Pier

Strats et temps réalisés sur les circuits de la Special Cup.

Broken Pier

Messagepar Majin » Ven 26 Août 2011, 22:46

Ce topic est dédié aux améliorations de temps et à l'échange de strats sur Broken Pier.

Liens rapides :
Majin

Message(s) : 203
MP: Contacter

Re: Broken Pier

Messagepar Nivek » Sam 30 Nov 2013, 19:18

50'31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dwWUMu6 ... R3wbynFhkQ

C'est vraiment hardcore pour prendre le SC sur 3 tour.

Lap: 13'15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8O0tDg ... R3wbynFhkQ

J'ai réussi la strat une fois et je ne suis pas près de la retenter vu sa difficulté. :mrgreen:
Nivek
Time Controller

Message(s) : 286

Re: Broken Pier

Messagepar Nivek » Lun 10 Fév 2014, 18:41

Total: 49'76 (Mauvais premier tour mais au moins je sub les 50 secondes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPGhur-L ... R3wbynFhkQ
Nivek
Time Controller

Message(s) : 286

cheap nfl jerseys online

Messagepar yuguhun » Lun 04 Déc 2017, 14:19

Osweiler hit Demaryius Thomas for a 72-yard TD just 31 seconds into the game. At that point, it looked as if Manning's only hope to get into the game would be mop-up duty to test his playoff readiness.
"I would say it's enjoyable because of where we're at," Kubiak said Monday.
"I thought everybody was cheering for me," deadpanned Polumbus.
Manning was certainly sore Monday. Kubiak said he isn't worried Manning's health, saying, "I think he's OK."

The Broncos (12-4) host a divisional round game Jan. 17. They avoided slipping into the wild-card round when Manning rallied the Broncos to a 27-20 win over San Diego on Sunday in his first relief appearance in 21 years, three months and 11 days.
Choosing between Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler, though, is a nice problem for him to have.
Like sticking with Manning — providing his left foot held up OK — or going back to Osweiler, who was coming off his best game, a comeback from a two-touchdown deficit against Cincinnati, when he got the hook Sunday.
When Manning trotted out with 8:18 left in the third quarter, so did veteran Tyler Polumbus, replacing a rattled right tackle, Michael Schofield.
Nor was he concerned about Osweiler's confidence being churned.
Kubiak gave the players three days off,Cheap Jerseys, so they won't reconvene until Thursday, when he'll likely make his QB choice known. The longer this drags out, the bigger the distraction for a team that doesn't need any more drama.
Manning also got rid of the ball quicker than Osweiler,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, although he did sustain a vicious hit from Damion Square that left him wondering how his body would feel this week.
Kubiak said Denver's opponent — Chiefs,Wholesale China Jerseys, Texans or Steelers — won't factor into his decision, either.
"Oh, I guarantee you he knows I've got confidence in him. And he knows his team has confidence in him," Kubiak said. "He's a tough young man and I know he's done a great job. Everybody knows we wouldn't be in the position we're in had he not done the job he's done."
Emmanuel Sanders, however, fumbled at the 10-yard line following a 46-yard reception on the next drive and the Broncos began to unravel.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Gary Kubiak isn't ready to say who his starting quarterback is for the playoffs.
"I don't worry about who we play," Kubiak said. "I'm worried about our football team, our mindset, our direction."
Although Manning completed just 5 of 9 passes for 69 yards — including just 1 of 4 throws of more than 15 yards — the five-time MVP settled down the team, driving the Broncos to two TDs and two field goals.
Notes: Going for MRIs Monday were CB Chris Harris Jr. (shoulder), who said he thought he'd be ready for the playoff run, OLB DeMarcus Ware (knee) and FS Darian Stewart (hamstring).
After their fifth turnover — only one of which could be pinned on Osweiler — Kubiak noted a sense of desperation and turned to Manning to provide a spark.
"I'll do what I think is best for the football team,China NFL Jerseys," Kubiak said.
Changing the call at the line of scrimmage, Manning kept putting the Broncos in the perfect play and Ronnie Hillman and C.J. Anderson combined for a season-high 212 yards rushing.
Manning began the game as a backup for the first time since his freshman year at Tennessee, when he replaced an injured Todd Helton against Mississippi State.
"In this business you work really, really hard to get in the position that we're in right now and to be a part of this next month," Kubiak said. "There's always going to be tough decisions to make."
That would be atop the AFC playoff bracket,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China.
"I'm proud of both of them," Kubiak said. "Peyton did a great job earlier this season before he went through the injury. Brock did a great job with this football team. Yesterday it took both of them. It's taken all of us all year long."
Officially, Osweiler went 5-2 as the starter and Manning 7-2. Sunday's win went on Osweiler's record, so Manning remains tied with Brett Favre for most wins in the regular season by a starting QB at 186.
Kubiak played a hunch Sunday so it follows that he'll go with his gut again for the playoffs rather than go over stat sheets and all the analytics over the next 72 hours.
yuguhun

Message(s) : 6980

Retour vers Special Cup