Point sur les classements - Semaine #75

Évolution des tops et de l'activité des joueurs

The spot could

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 05:46

I’m technically on vacation. But since my work isn’t really work Authentic Mitchell Marner Jersey , I’ll just keep working.

Monday’s non-work work included posting several stories at PFT, taping seven videos that appear throughout the NBCSports.com platforms, and recording a joint #PFTPM/PFT Live podcast for your listening pleasure. Or otherwise.

There were topics and takes and plenty of questions. So check it all out below, and be sure to subscribe to both the PFT Live and #PFTPM podcasts.

Coming later this week, tentatively: former Raiders president Amy Trask, Peter King of NBC, and the second edition of what we’ll call Fridays with Florio Jr., a free-form discussion between father and son.

The Minnesota Vikings found a new offensive coordinator this winter, and they made one of the biggest splashes of the NFL offseason this week by giving quarterback Kirk Cousins a fully guaranteed $84 million contract.

There was one more pressing need: a new defensive tackle to play next to two-time Pro Bowl pick Linval Joseph.

Sheldon Richardson checked the last of those big boxes.

Richardson, the 13th pick in the 2013 draft out of Missouri by the New York Jets who was traded last year to the Seattle Seahawks, signed a one-year contract on Friday after visiting the team's new training facility and deciding the Vikings gave him the best opportunity to chase a championship.

"They're trying to win. Period. Point blank Andre Burakovsky Jersey ," Richardson said at an introductory news conference, held in the same room roughly 24 hours after Cousins', though with considerably less fanfare and fewer reporters.

He's still filling an important role, given head coach Mike Zimmer's desire for a stronger threat at that spot to both rush the passer and stand up to the run.

"Those guys can affect the quarterback as much as any position, along with our defensive ends, so it obviously takes some double-teams off our guys so they can continue to pressure the quarterback," Zimmer said.

The deal includes an $8 million base salary and as much as $3 million available in incentives, NFL Media reported. A few hours after Richardson's contract was finalized, the Vikings released wide receiver Jarius Wright to make more room under the salary cap.

Richardson played up to his first-round status by winning The Associated Press Defensive Rookie of the Year award. Then he recorded a career-high eight sacks and was picked for the Pro Bowl in 2014. He had some trouble off the field, though, serving a four-game suspension in 2015 for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. He also was suspended for the 2016 season opener for an arrest in his home state of Missouri for driving at high speeds and resisting arrest.

The Vikings Authentic David Pastrnak Jersey , were satisfied with their extensive vetting of his background and character, general manager Rick Spielman said.

"Then after spending two days with him we felt very confident that him coming into this culture, this locker room, that he'll fit right in," Spielman said.

Richardson had only one sack last year for the Seahawks, his first season in a primarily 4-3 scheme after playing in a 3-4 system with the Jets. Zimmer's philosophy doesn't emphasize or maximize individual statistics, focusing more on overall disruption and pressure, so the sack dropoff was not a concern to the Vikings. They saw the high motor he displays and the havoc he can cause on the line during their video review of his performances with the Jets and Seahawks.

"You could see how powerful he is, but you could also see the athletic ability and the speed going from sideline to sideline," Spielman said. "I'm excited to see who's going to get to the ball next year with the athletes we have up front."

The lack of sacks was enough of a concern to Richardson that he apologized during his opening remarks to his agent, Ben Dogra Womens Pavel Buchnevich Jersey , for making his job of selling him more difficult.

"I got back there a lot, disrupted as coach Zimmer said. Honestly, just not finishing for me, in my book, to my standards," Richardson said. "I'm very effective around the quarterback. I just don't have the advantage of the numbers that people want to see."

With Everson Griffen and Danielle Hunter at defensive end backed up by Brian Robison and Joseph entrenched at the nose tackle spot, the insertion of Richardson at the under tackle, or 3-techinque, position should indeed improve a defense that led the NFL in several key categories last season.

Tom Johnson took over the position last year, but he became a free agent. Spielman said Richardson's arrival means Johnson won't return. Shamar Stephen, who has played both tackle spots Tyler Seguin Jersey , also became a free agent and will likely not be back. The position is open because of the knee injury to 2013 first-round draft pick Sharrif Floyd, whose promising career was likely ended by nerve damage. His contract expired this week.I’m technically on vacation. But since my work isn’t really work Authentic Mitchell Marner Jersey , I’ll just keep working.

Monday’s non-work work included posting several stories at PFT, taping seven videos that appear throughout the NBCSports.com platforms, and recording a joint #PFTPM/PFT Live podcast for your listening pleasure. Or otherwise.

There were topics and takes and plenty of questions. So check it all out below, and be sure to subscribe to both the PFT Live and #PFTPM podcasts.

Coming later this week, tentatively: former Raiders president Amy Trask, Peter King of NBC, and the second edition of what we’ll call Fridays with Florio Jr., a free-form discussion between father and son.

The Minnesota Vikings found a new offensive coordinator this winter, and they made one of the biggest splashes of the NFL offseason this week by giving quarterback Kirk Cousins a fully guaranteed $84 million contract.

There was one more pressing need: a new defensive tackle to play next to two-time Pro Bowl pick Linval Joseph.

Sheldon Richardson checked the last of those big boxes.

Richardson, the 13th pick in the 2013 draft out of Missouri by the New York Jets who was traded last year to the Seattle Seahawks, signed a one-year contract on Friday after visiting the team's new training facility and deciding the Vikings gave him the best opportunity to chase a championship.

"They're trying to win. Period. Point blank Andre Burakovsky Jersey ," Richardson said at an introductory news conference, held in the same room roughly 24 hours after Cousins', though with considerably less fanfare and fewer reporters.

He's still filling an important role, given head coach Mike Zimmer's desire for a stronger threat at that spot to both rush the passer and stand up to the run.

"Those guys can affect the quarterback as much as any position, along with our defensive ends, so it obviously takes some double-teams off our guys so they can continue to pressure the quarterback," Zimmer said.

The deal includes an $8 million base salary and as much as $3 million available in incentives, NFL Media reported. A few hours after Richardson's contract was finalized, the Vikings released wide receiver Jarius Wright to make more room under the salary cap.

Richardson played up to his first-round status by winning The Associated Press Defensive Rookie of the Year award. Then he recorded a career-high eight sacks and was picked for the Pro Bowl in 2014. He had some trouble off the field, though, serving a four-game suspension in 2015 for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. He also was suspended for the 2016 season opener for an arrest in his home state of Missouri for driving at high speeds and resisting arrest.

The Vikings Authentic David Pastrnak Jersey , were satisfied with their extensive vetting of his background and character, general manager Rick Spielman said.

"Then after spending two days with him we felt very confident that him coming into this culture, this locker room, that he'll fit right in," Spielman said.

Richardson had only one sack last year for the Seahawks, his first season in a primarily 4-3 scheme after playing in a 3-4 system with the Jets. Zimmer's philosophy doesn't emphasize or maximize individual statistics, focusing more on overall disruption and pressure, so the sack dropoff was not a concern to the Vikings. They saw the high motor he displays and the havoc he can cause on the line during their video review of his performances with the Jets and Seahawks.

"You could see how powerful he is, but you could also see the athletic ability and the speed going from sideline to sideline," Spielman said. "I'm excited to see who's going to get to the ball next year with the athletes we have up front."

The lack of sacks was enough of a concern to Richardson that he apologized during his opening remarks to his agent, Ben Dogra Womens Pavel Buchnevich Jersey , for making his job of selling him more difficult.

"I got back there a lot, disrupted as coach Zimmer said. Honestly, just not finishing for me, in my book, to my standards," Richardson said. "I'm very effective around the quarterback. I just don't have the advantage of the numbers that people want to see."

With Everson Griffen and Danielle Hunter at defensive end backed up by Brian Robison and Joseph entrenched at the nose tackle spot, the insertion of Richardson at the under tackle, or 3-techinque, position should indeed improve a defense that led the NFL in several key categories last season.

Tom Johnson took over the position last year, but he became a free agent. Spielman said Richardson's arrival means Johnson won't return. Shamar Stephen, who has played both tackle spots Tyler Seguin Jersey , also became a free agent and will likely not be back. The position is open because of the knee injury to 2013 first-round draft pick Sharrif Floyd, whose promising career was likely ended by nerve damage. His contract expired this week.

The spot could be vacant again in a year, given the short-term deal that Richardson preferred, but the Vikings are clearly in win-now mode as evidenced by their commitment to Cousins. Richardson had lunch with his fellow new acquisitionon Thursday.

"Humble guy, laid back," Richardson said. "Cool, calm and collected like you want your quarterback."

The Vikings are banking on the opposite from quarterbacks they're facing this year, with Zimmer and defensive line coach Andre Patterson confident they'll be able to maximize Richardson's ability.

"If you put yourself in the right situation with the right team and the right coaches," Spielman said, "there's no reason why he shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl year in and year out."

Carolina Panthers Elite Jerseys

The spot could be vacant again in a year, given the short-term deal that Richardson preferred, but the Vikings are clearly in win-now mode as evidenced by their commitment to Cousins. Richardson had lunch with his fellow new acquisitionon Thursday.

"Humble guy, laid back," Richardson said. "Cool, calm and collected like you want your quarterback."

The Vikings are banking on the opposite from quarterbacks they're facing this year, with Zimmer and defensive line coach Andre Patterson confident they'll be able to maximize Richardson's ability.

"If you put yourself in the right situation with the right team and the right coaches," Spielman said, "there's no reason why he shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl year in and year out."

Carolina Panthers Elite Jerseys
laiyongcai92

Message(s) : 167
MP: Contacter

as Romo said

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 05:54

Tom Landry reached the championship game in his eighth season. Jimmy Johnson did it in his fourth.

Jason Garrett enters his eighth full season seeking his first NFC Championship Game as a coach.

While Terrell Owens questioned why the Cowboys coach still has a job Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey , Daryl Johnston preaches patience.

“I think you’ve got to be able to give a head coach time,” Johnston said on DFW’s Fox4, via the Dallas Morning News. “It’s one of the great things John Madden said, and this was about the San Francisco 49ers when they moved away from Steve Mariucci, but they had no plan after that. Sometimes you do that and all of a sudden you find yourself in a decade of mediocrity, and in San Francisco’s case Adrian Kempe Jersey , not even mediocrity. That was a tough decade. They made a change for change’s sake and nobody was there.

“Jason Garrett, in my opinion, moving forward gives Dallas the best opportunity. They’ve got that window right now with a quarterback and a very talented running back on rookie contracts. To make a change right now, that would be sabotage to that organization. Keep everything in place, take a run with this window that’s there.”

The Cowboys have made the playoffs twice since Garrett replaced Wade Phillips during the 2010 season. They went 1-1 in 2014, losing at Green Bay in the divisional round in the controversial Dez Bryant catch/no-catch game Evgenii Dadonov Jersey Kids , and lost to the Packers at home in the divisional round in 2016 when they were the top seed.

Dallas is 67-53 in the regular season with Garrett, who would appear to be on the hot seat with the Cowboys failing to reach the postseason last year.

“There’s an ebb and flow,” Johnston said. “I think everybody has to take a step back when you have a tough season. When Dallas has struggled and they haven’t been able to follow up a good season with another good season, there’s been a pretty glaring reason why that hasn’t happened.”

Johnston expects the Cowboys to “surprise” a lot of people this season.

Tony Romo will be calling Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta for CBS at the end of the 2018 regular season and it sounds like he has an idea about an NFC team that could be there for the game.

Romo was in his home state of Wisconsin for his annual football camp last week and was asked about a team he thinks is poised for success this season. The answer made the local crowd happy as Romo said he thinks the Packers “are the team to beat” if their offseason moves in the secondary pay off.

Romo also liked the team’s biggest move on the offensive side of the ball.

“I think the Packers probably got better maybe more than any team I saw this offseason,” Romo said, via WTMJ. “It’s too early http://www.officialhockeypanthersshop.com/authentic-adidas-james-reimer-jersey , injuries happen and things can happen, but, right now, they’re right at the top for me as far as a team you wouldn’t want to see in the playoffs. The Jimmy Graham thing is a big deal. People don’t understand. You’re going to see old school Jimmy Graham. When you pair him with Aaron Rodgers, you’re going to see a little bit of a different animal. In the red zone, that will be almost unstoppable.”

Romo wasn’t cheered a lot in Green Bay when he was playing for the Cowboys Jay Beagle Jersey , but Packers fans will be rooting for him to be proven correct on this one.

Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
laiyongcai92

more than a card

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 06:02

As postgame questions go Youth Dion Phaneuf Jersey , it was relatively innocuous, and maybe because of that, and because it came at a news conference after the Toronto Raptors moved into the second round of the playoffs by eliminating the Washington Wizards in Game 6, DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry were in a playful mood.

So as Toronto’s pair of All-Star guards sat there, waiting for the other to talk, DeRozan eventually spoke up, not to respond, but to kid to his running mate: ”You want me to answer everything.” To which Lowry retorted, referring to the reporter, ”He didn’t say `Kyle.'”

DeRozan: ”He said both of us.” Lowry pointed a hand in his teammate’s direction Anthony Beauvillier Jersey , indicating DeRozan needed to reply, and instructed: ”That’s how this works.” And then Lowry teased: ”You don’t even remember the question.” DeRozan, with a grin, conceded: ”No, I don’t.”

As long as the DeRozan-Lowry duo works in harmony on the court – and gets plenty of help from a terrific bench unit, just as it did while No. 1 seed Toronto finished off Washington with a 102-92 road victory Friday night – the Raptors have a formula for success this postseason.

Because of those reserves, led by point guard Fred VanVleet, DeRozan and Lowry were able to spend plenty of time resting in the last game, neither playing more than 33 minutes. They won’t be spent by the time they get to the Eastern Conference’s next round, which will come against either the Cleveland Cavaliers or Indiana Pacers.

”It’s big Mike Reilly Jersey , especially the dynamic of how we can do it,” DeRozan said. ”He can have a big night. I can have a big night. And the nights that we don’t, we have a bench that can go out there and can win the game for us, as well. Any given night, whether it’s a closeout game or a Game 1, I think we’re just capable of showing so many different elements of how to win a game that we didn’t have last year.”

Last season, the Raptors were swept in the second round by LeBron James and the Cavaliers. A season earlier, they also were knocked out by the Cavs, in six games in the East finals.

Now Toronto has to wait a bit to find out if it’ll go up against LBJ and Co. for the third year in a row. Because Indiana won 121-87 on Friday, that series will head to a Game 7 at Cleveland on Sunday.

Asked whether he preferred one possible opponent or the other Calvin de Haan Jersey Kids , DeRozan gave a quick answer: ”No.”

He averaged a series-leading 26.7 points against the Wizards, and Lowry was second among the Raptors at 17.2, along with 8.3 assists and 4.8 rebounds.

But what has to make them rather happy moving forward is what happened when they were on the sideline in Game 6. VanVleet, the backup point guard, finally saw extended action for the first time against the Wizards, after being out for all but three minutes because of an injured right shoulder.

Finally healthy enough to play, VanVleet led the second unit capably at both ends of the floor, contributing five points, four assists and four rebounds, while playing pesky defense against All-Star shooting guard Bradley Beal.

”He is kind of the engine James Neal Jersey , the toughness,” Toronto coach Dwane Casey said about VanVleet.

In all, the bench outscored Washington’s reserves 21-6 and outrebounded them 15-3 in the second half, allowing the Raptors to finally win a road playoff game in which they trailed at halftime.

Their record before Friday in such situations was 0-23.

Knowing they can win on the road at all should be a confidence-builder as the playoffs continue.

The Raptors already knew they had an elite bunch of reserves.

Looking at teams that reached the playoffs, they tied for first during the regular season in bench scoring, averaging 41.8 points.

”It’s been like that all year. It’s not going to be any different in the playoffs,” VanVleet said. ”I thought our bench team had been good this series at home, and we just needed to put together a performance on the road.”

Taraji P. Henson got more than a card on Mother’s Day.

The 47-year-old ”Empire” actress got engaged to former Super Bowl star Kelvin Hayden.

Henson posted a photo on Instagram showing off her diamond ring. She says the day started with a Cartier love bracelet before the 34-year-old corner back dropped to his knee. She wrote, ”I said yes y’all!”

Henson has a 24-year-old son from a previous relationship.

Hayden intercepted a pass for a 56-yard touchdown when the Indianapolis Colts beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 during the Super Bowl played in 2007. He also played for Atlanta and finished his NFL career with the Bears in 2014.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/new-york-giants
laiyongcai92

WARRIORS AT SPURS

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 06:10

Panthers four-time All-Pro middle linebacker Luke Kuechly says he should be ready for full contact when training camp begins following offseason surgery for a torn labrum in his shoulder.

Kuechly participated in individual drills during minicamp Tuesday Brandon Manning Jersey , but was held out of team drills.

The 27-year-old Kuechly called that a "bummer," saying "that's the best part of OTAs and minicamp. But it's still good to be out here."

He elected to wait until after the season to have surgery.

Considered one of the most cerebral linebackers in the league, Kuechly is the anchor of a defense that is perennially ranked in the top 10 in the league. He has been selected to the Pro Bowl in five of his six seasons.

Jrue Holiday’s postseason production is providing Pelicans All-Star Anthony Davis with a more comfortable margin for error – and has left Portland with precious little.

Holiday’s 54 points, 16 assists and slew of defensive successes in the first two games are big reasons why the sixth-seeded Pelicans hold a surprising 2-0 series lead over the third-seeded Trail Blazers as they prepare for Game 3 Thursday night in New Orleans.

”Playoff Jrue, I guess,” Davis quipped after Holiday scored 33 – including a late, deep 3-pointer – in the Pelicans’ Game 2 triumph in Portland on Tuesday night. ”He’s in a different mode.”

Philadelphia visits Miami in one of two other Game 3s on Thursday night, while the Spurs’ return to San Antonio after a pair of double-digit losses at defending champion Golden State.

Pelicans general manager Dell Demps bet big on Holiday on the first day of free agency last summer, giving the 27-year-old guard a five-year contract worth about $126 million. But if the postseason is where players really earn their money, then the Pelicans’ Holiday spending could very well be worth it.

Holiday helped preserve New Orleans’ Game 1 victory with a leaping steal in transition during the final minutes Womens Henrik Zetterberg Jersey , followed by a block in the final seconds. Those plays were prime examples of why Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry has asserted Holiday is one of the best two-way players in the NBA.

”We ask him to guard the best perimeter player and we ask him to do it while we’re also wanting him to get 20 points,” Gentry said, noting that Holiday has had to take turns guarding both members of Portland’s prolific starting backcourt, guards Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum.

”He can get to the basket against just about anybody that there is. His outside shot has really improved,” Gentry added. ”He’s very confident in what he’s doing and the way he’s playing.”

TRAIL BLAZERS AT PELICANS

New Orleans leads 2-0. Game 3, 9 P.M., NBA TV.

NEED TO KNOW: The Pelicans were no better at home (24-17) during the regular season than on the road (24-17), which gives Portland hope. ”We’ve won on their floor before and we feel like we’re capable of doing the same thing they did to us,” Portland’s Lillard said. However, the atmosphere could be different for New Orleans’ first home playoff game since 2015.

KEEP AN EYE ON: Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo Ryan Kesler Jersey , who had 17 assists in Game 1 and was one assist shy of a triple-double in Game 2.

INJURY UPDATE: Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic was limited to only 15 minutes in Game 2 because of a left leg contusion, while forward Evan Turner is questionable with a right toe contusion. Pelicans forward Nikola Mirotic twisted his right ankle late in Game 2. He has not been scratched, but his effectiveness remains to be seen.

PRESSURE IS ON: Portland guards Lillard and McCollum, who have been inconsistent in the series and will be desperate to prevent the Blazers from falling into a 0-3 hole. ”We don’t want to be in this position … but it should be fun and we should accept that challenge,” Lillard said. ”If not, it could be a quick series.”

76ERS AT HEAT

Series tied 1-1. Game 3, 7 p.m., TNT.

NEED TO KNOW: The 76ers say All-Star center Joel Embiid, who has missed 10 games with a broken orbital bone, is doubtful. The Heat ended Philadelphia’s franchise-record 17-game winning streak Monday Womens Connor Hellebuyck Jersey , winning with physical defense. To further ratchet up tension, some 76ers were miffed by Miami’s Goran Dragic’s late layup to pad the Heat’s 113-103 victory.

KEEP AN EYE ON: The 76ers’ shooting and the Heat’s Dwyane Wade. Philadelphia shot 18 for 28 from 3-point range in Game 1, but just 7 for 36 in Game 2. Wade had 28 points in 26 minutes in Game 2 , but at age 36, there’s no guarantee he’ll consistently summon that sort of performance. ”I’m not worried about encores,” Wade said. ”Right now it’s just about being a leader and giving this team what they need on different nights.”

INJURY UPDATE: Embiid practiced Tuesday and Wednesday, but regaining his rhythm on offense could take longer, coach Brett Brown said. After Monday’s loss, Embiid lobbied to get back in the lineup, writing on Instagram that he was ”sick and tired of being babied.” The return of the 76ers’ leading scorer and rebounder would mark a renewal of his rivalry with Miami’s Hassan Whiteside. They’ve feuded on social media this season.

PRESSURE IS ON: Heat president Pat Riley always says a playoff series doesn’t really begin until the road team wins a game. As of Monday Womens Mattias Ekholm Jersey , this series has begun, with Miami putting the heat on the Sixers, who are in the postseason for the first time since 2012.

WARRIORS AT SPURS

Golden State leads 2-0. Game 3, 9:30 p.m., TNT.

NEED TO KNOW: San Antonio is 30-8 at home this season, but coach Gregg Popovich stressed playing on the road isn’t why the Spurs dropped the first two games. San Antonio is shooting 26 percent on 3-pointers in the series after averaging 35 percent during the regular season. San Antonio was 4 for 28 on 3s in Game 2. ”We know it’s just like hitting in baseball – the ability to make shots,” Popovich said. ”I’m more concerned about the nuts and bolts of the game and the attitude and the fiber and the grunt and all that sort of thing.”

KEEP AN EYE ON: The Warriors’ Klay Thompson. The 6-foot-7 guard is leading Golden State in play http://www.officialusafootballs.com/los-angeles-rams
laiyongcai92

The team announced

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 06:17

Colts owner Jim Irsay recently said he wouldn’t trade backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett James Neal Jersey , even for a first-round pick. Which means he certainly wouldn’t trade Brissett for a second-round pick. But he reportedly had the chance.

The Seahawks offered the Colts a second-round pick for Brissett but were turned down, according to Ben Volin of the Boston Globe.

That’s an odd report: The Seahawks have Russell Wilson at quarterback, and he’s started all 16 games for all six of his seasons in Seattle. Why give up a second-round pick for a player who might never see the field?

The answer may be that Seahawks offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer was the Colts’ quarterbacks coach last year Authentic Alexander Wennberg Jersey , and Schottenheimer loves Brissett. If Schottenheimer has been raving about Brissett in Seattle, he may have convinced the higher-ups that Brissett would be worth trading for.

The Colts, however Youth John Tavares Jersey , are apparently unwilling to do it. Brissett is slated to continue backing up Andrew Luck, rather than backing up Wilson.

The Broncos went local with their latest addition to the receiving corps.

The team announced the signing of Bryce Bobo on Friday. Bobo played his college ball at the University of Colorado before going undrafted this April.

Bobo had 62 catches for 693 yards and five touchdowns for the Buffaloes last season.

Wide receiver Kenny Bell was waived with an injury designation in a corresponding move. Bell, who was a fifth-round pick by the Buccaneers in 2015 Aaron Ekblad Jersey , missed time in the spring and summer due to a hamstring injury. He has never played in a regular season game.

Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders top the receiver depth chart in Denver. Rookie Courtland Sutton has gotten strong reviews for his early camp work and may be ticketed for the No. 3 spot as a result.

Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys
laiyongcai92

wearing a new uniform

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 07:49

The Dolphins needed roster spots after claiming quarterback Luke Falk and receiver Tanner McEvoy off waivers. They announced their moves Sunday Authentic Gustav Nyquist Jersey , placing center Jake Brendel and linebacker Mike Hull on injured reserve and releasing offensive tackle Sam Young.

Brendel played all 16 games for Miami in 2017 and appeared in one regular-season and one playoff game for the team in 2016. The Dolphins initially signed him to the practice squad on Oct. 11, 2016, before promoting him to the active roster on Nov. 19, 2016.

Brendel entered the NFL as an undrafted college free agent with Dallas on May 6, 2016.

Hull played all 32 games for the Dolphins the past two seasons and appeared in three games with the team in 2015. He has four career starts and has made 42 tackles, one interception, one pass defensed, one fumble recovery and 27 special teams tackles in his career.

Hull entered the NFL as an undrafted college free agent with Miami on May 8, 2015.

Young has played in 76 games, with 20 starts, since the Cowboys made him a sixth-round pick in 2010. He played in 18 games with seven starts for Miami the past two seasons after signing as an unrestricted free agent from Jacksonville.

The Los Angeles Dodgers are making preparations to welcome Manny Machado into their pennant race.

Los Angeles entered the All-Star break with a narrow half-game lead over second-place Arizona in the NL West, and there’s a good chance the Dodgers will begin play Friday in Milwaukee with a four-time All-Star at shortstop.

Machado will undoubtedly be dealt by the Baltimore Orioles before the July non-waiver trade deadline Zach Werenski Jersey , and speculation is centering upon a Wednesday swap with Los Angeles.

”I had a conversation with Manny. He’s a great guy, man, and we would love to have him here,” Dodgers All-Star pitcher Kenley Jansen said Tuesday night.

The Dodgers begin a 10-game road trip out of the break, and they’d love to have Machado dressed in Dodger blue.

”I think the sky’s the limit. We can do damage,” Jansen said. ”Let’s see what’s going to happen.”

If Machado heads to the Dodgers, he will likely get to wear his coveted No. 13, now worn by first baseman Max Muncy.

”He deserves that number,” Jansen said.

In spite of the media that followed his every move, Machado did his best Tuesday to enjoy himself. He walked the red carpet shirtless in a double-breasted suit, took a couple selfies on the field and smiled through six innings of carefree baseball.

When he was done, Machado peeled off his Orioles uniform for perhaps the final time.

Then he walked out of Nationals Stadium with his family Alex Burmistrov Jersey , not bothering to stick around after the game to answer another round of questions about a potential trade that would end his stay in Baltimore – perhaps before the Orioles return from the break to play in Toronto on Friday night.

In the meantime, Machado was the center of attention before and during the first All-Star Game in Washington since 1969.

A huge media throng buzzed around his locker prior to batting practice. During BP, Machado joked with Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp outside the cage.

Then came the game. Machado went 0 for 2 – a fly ball and a popup – before exiting for a pinch hitter in the sixth inning.

”I’m just trying to enjoy this moment with the American League guys,” Machado told FOX in the dugout. ”If this is the last time (in a Baltimore uniform), hopefully I treated them well and did everything I can for the organization.”

Walking out toward the exit ramp, Machado ran into Nick Markakis, a longtime former teammate now with the Atlanta Braves. They hugged, shook hands and walked away.

Earlier, the pair crossed paths on the field.

”I ran up to him and he started reaching into his pocket. I didn’t know what he was doing,” Markakis said. ”Pulled out his phone. We took a picture on the field. It was a pretty cool moment. Pretty cool for him to do. I enjoyed my time playing with him. He’s a great teammate, a great dude. Whatever happens with him after today, I wish him luck.”

It appears as if Los Angeles is going to be the place to be for Machado Womens Samuel Girard Jersey , who’s batting .315 with 24 homers and 65 RBIs.

”Things are getting serious now,” Dodgers right-hander Ross Stripling said. ”That’s the kind of bat and the kind of player that you want in your lineup.”

Kemp, a three-time All-Star, said of Machado: ”He’s actually one of my favorite players to watch. I hit with him in the offseason two years ago. He’s a great player. If that’s something that happens I think LA would be excited about it and (it would) definitely help our team win more games.”

In his first at-bat Tuesday night, Machado hit a routine fly to Kemp in left field. Then, after Kemp doubled in the second inning, Machado walked to second base and clicked a “selfie” with the player who could be his future teammate.

All the speculation, the repetitive questions and the crowds around his locker couldn’t put a damper on the All-Star experience for Machado, who has never played for any big league team but the Orioles.

”It’s awesome,” Machado said beforehand. ”Every time you put on the Oriole uniform it’s always a great blessing, and you always want the opportunity to put that on. Just put it on, go play shortstop when I get my name announced. I know there’s going to be some Baltimore fans out there Antti Niemi Jersey , so I’m really looking forward to it.”

Machado insisted he knew nothing of a deal.

”I haven’t heard anything,” he said. ”I’m just worried about the game today, and whatever happens moving forward will happen. There will be a time and place for everything.”

In the meantime, he’s been trying to cope with an uncertain future.

”He’s got to be going through some emotions. It’s probably tough for him,” said Mike Trout, whose locker was next to Machado’s. ”I’m sure he wants this thing to be over.”

Machado is under contract through the end of the season, but the Orioles can’t afford to provide him to a new, huge deal as well as rebuild a team that currently stands in last place in the AL East.

By the end of the week, he could be wearing a new uniform and playing in a different league.

AP Sports Writer Ron Blum, and freelance writers Brian McNally and Ben Standig contributed to this report.

Indianapolis Colts Jerseys
laiyongcai92

the longest streak

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 07:55

The New York Jets have tendered wide receiver Quincy Enunwa at the second-round level Mika Zibanejad Jersey , worth $2.9 million.

Enunwa was a restricted free agent after missing last season with a bulging disk in his neck that required surgery. He had a breakout season in 2016, catching 58 passes for 857 yards and four touchdowns.

The Jets also tendered safety and special teams standout Rontez Miles and offensive lineman Brent Qvale with the right of first refusal. That means New York can match another team’s offer within five days and keep them, but receive no draft compensation if they let them go.

Tight end Neal Sterling was also given an original-round tender (seventh round).

New York also re-signed three exclusive rights free agents: safety Doug Middleton, fullback Lawrence Thomas and tight end Eric Tomlinson.

Another day, another Cincinnati grand slam.

Jose Peraza kept up the parade of slams, sending Matt Harvey and the Reds over the NL Central-leading Milwaukee Brewers 8-2 Sunday.

Peraza connected in the sixth inning for the Reds’ major league-leading ninth slam this year, tying the single-season franchise record set in 2002. It was Cincinnati’s second in two games and third in the last eight – pitcher Mike Lorenzen had a pinch-hit slam Saturday Ryan Murray Jersey , and pitcher Anthony DeSclafani went deep with the bases loaded on June 24 against the Cubs.

”I just tried to hit the ball,” the shortstop said. ”When I hit the ball in the sky, I say, `Wow, it’s a home run.’ Everybody is happy.”

Peraza hit his first career slam, tagging reliever Aaron Wilkerson.

Eight different Reds have hit grand slams. Adam Duvall is the only player with two.

The last-place Reds have won 11 of 14, and the last eight of 11 against teams that were in first place when their series started.

”We know we can play with these guys (division leaders) Corey Perry Jersey ,” manager Jim Riggleman said. ”We’ve got to go through those guys and win our share.”

Harvey (4-5) allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings and won his third straight start as the Reds salvaged a split of the four-game series. Ryan Braun’s two-run homer in the ninth allowed the Brewers to avoid their 11th shutout loss of the season.

Joey Votto, National League RBI leader Eugenio Suarez and Scott Schebler had consecutive run-scoring singles in the first inning against previously unbeaten rookie Freddy Peralta (3-1).

Harvey, acquired in May from the Mets, struck out six and walked none. The right-hander didn’t return after a 54-minute rain delay.

”It was one of those when you come in and try to do as much as you can,” Harvey said. ”You come in and put a heat pack on, but once it creeps up to an hour … That’s the best I’ve felt in a long time. I could smell the CG (complete game) coming or at least getting deep in the game. I was pretty much in control the whole time, but I’m happy about the outing and another Reds win.”

Pitching in a gametime temperature of 93 humid degrees Carl Soderberg Jersey , Harvey retired the first 12 batters before Travis Shaw outflanked a defensive shift with an opposite-field single to left leading off the fifth.

Cincinnati’s first six batters reached base against Peralta, who’d allowed just a .093 opponents’ batting average (7 for 75) in his first four starts, all Milwaukee wins. He recovered from throwing 43 pitches in the first inning to retire the last 10 and 15 of the last 16 batters he faced.

”It started out rough,” Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said. ”He righted it. It was cool to see him right it. That’s a lesson that you’ve got to get it going right away or a big league team will take advantage of it. I thought he handled it very well.”

CHANGE OF SCENERY

The Brewers optioned .197-hitting SS Orlando Arcia to Triple-A Colorado Springs before the game. ”He’s been a good major league hitter,” Counsell said. ”He’s been a dominant minor league hitter. We’re confident he will get things going again.”

MOVING UP

Votto’s two hits pushed him past Hall of Famer Frank Robinson into ninth place on the Reds’ career hits list with 1,674. Brandon Phillips is eighth with 1,774 hits.

LAST MINUTE

Braun’s ninth-inning homer gave the Brewers at least one in each of their last 19 games at Great American Ball Park Colton Sissons Jersey , the longest streak by any team, including the Reds.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Brewers: OF Christian Yelich took some swings before Sunday’s game, the third he’d missed since leaving Thursday’s game with a tight lower back.

UP NEXT

Brewers: LHP Brent Suter (8-5) is 6-2 with a 3.50 ERA over his last eight starts.

Reds: RHP Luis Castillo (5-8) didn’t allow a home run in his last start, but he still leads NL pitchers in homers allowed with 18.

Youth Houston Texans Jerseys
laiyongcai92

reports that

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 08:00

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (9-7)

OPEN CAMP: July 26 Youth Kevin Labanc Jersey , Virginia Mason Athletic Center, Renton, Washington

LAST YEAR: Seattle missed postseason for first time since 2011 and injuries and depth issues caught up with aging core. Once-vaunted defense took significant step back and offense that had been best at running was downright dreadful. Seattle had one rushing TD last year by running back and QB Russell Wilson again spent large portions running for his safety. That Seattle won nine games and was in playoff conversation into late December was remarkable.

IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: Rookie RB Rashaad Penny, WR Brandon Marshall, WR Jaron Brown, TE Ed Dickson, OL D.J. Fluker, DT Tom Johnson, DT Shamar Stephen, rookie DE Rasheem Green, LB Barkevious Mingo, rookie LB/DB Shaquem Griffin, K Sebastian Janikowski, K Jason Myers Sonny Milano Jersey , offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, offensive line coach Mike Solari, defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr.

IMPORTANT LOSSES: RB Eddie Lacy, WR Paul Richardson, TE Jimmy Graham, OL Luke Joeckel, DE Cliff Avril, DE Michael Bennett, SS Kam Chancellor, CB Richard Sherman, offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell, offensive line coach Tom Cable, defensive coordinator Kris Richard.

CAMP NEEDS: Happy Earl Thomas is good place to start. Thomas held out from offseason activities and has said he will not take part in team functions until contract situation is addressed. Thomas’ deal expires after season. Who will be Seattle’s No. 2 wide receiver? Tyler Lockett, now fully healthy after broken leg suffered late in 2016? Veteran Brandon Marshall after injury-filled 2017? Seattle must also find pass rush after departures of Bennett and Avril. Frank Clark can’t do it alone.

EXPECTATIONS: Different than they’ve been since first couple years of Pete Carroll’s tenure. Seattle clearly decided to refresh locker room this offseason. Gone are big personalities of Sherman and Bennett. Also gone: lots of talent Youth Matt Irwin Jersey , a void that may not be filled immediately. There is optimism about Seattle’s rookie class, but for first time since 2013 Seahawks don’t go into season as one of favorite.

In the final game of a forgettable season, the Atlanta Hawks got a glimpse of what the future might hold.

It’s going to take a while to get there.

Getting starting on a painful rebuilding process, the Hawks stumbled through their worst season since 2005, finishing 24-58 to end a 10-year streak of playoff appearances.

”We’ve been in the playoffs every time,” point guard Dennis Schroder said. ”To have a season like that, it was kind of tough for everyone.”

Atlanta closed out the season Tuesday night with a loss to the Philadelphia 76ers, who have provided the template for all teams going through a massive overhaul. Just two years removed from a 10-72 debacle, the Sixers are a 50-plus-win team headed to the playoffs with one of the NBA’s most exciting young rosters .

”That’s definitely something we’re going to try to model after in a sense, just having that young talent, building and getting better every year, and getting into the playoffs,” said Hawks forward John Collins, who had a promising rookie season.

In his first year as general manager Womens Jason Demers Jersey , Travis Schlenk began stripping the roster of veteran players, stocking up on draft picks and clearing out salary cap space that can be used down the line . With only seven guaranteed contracts on the books for next season – and center Dewayne Dedmon likely to opt out for a better deal elsewhere – it figures to be another offseason of jarring change.

All that losing can make it difficult to come to work each day. But coach Mike Budenholzer got pretty much the most he could out of his limited roster, sending out a team that competed hard every night and rarely got blown out.

The Hawks lost 21 games by less than 10 points, while only seven defeats were decided by 20 or more.

”We showed a glimpse of what we could be,” said second-year forward Taurean Prince, another of the building blocks for the future. ”We made a lot teams play harder than they wanted to play.”

Some takeaways from the Hawks’ season:

SCHRODER’S STUMBLES: Presumably the centerpiece of the Atlanta’s rebuild, Schroder is still dealing with his arrest on a misdemeanor battery arrest just before the start of the season and continues to show signs of immaturity despite this being his fifth year in the league.

”To be the leader of any NBA team, it’s a blessing,” Schroder said. ”But it’s tough to get up in the morning, go to practice and see 12, 13 guys looking up to you.”

COLLINS EMERGES: Schlenk’s first draft pick was a winner. After being selected at No. 19, Collins quickly claimed a prominent role with his enormous athleticism and confident presence. Only 20, he should have plenty of upside as he improves his overall game.

Prince, the top pick in 2016 Patric Hornqvist Jersey , also had a solid season. He averaged 14 points a game, improved greatly from beyond the 3-point arc and can expect an even bigger role in the years to come.

AUDITION TIME: The Hawks used this season to audition several G League prospects and rejects from other teams, hopeful that their emphasis on player development might yield a few diamonds in the rough.

The most promising finds were point guard Isaiah Taylor and forward Damion Lee, who both showed they might have a future in the NBA if they continue to improve.

MORE ROOKIES: The upcoming draft will be a major step in the rebuilding process.

In addition to their lottery pick, the Hawks could have two other first-round selections acquired through trades as well as a choice early in the second round.

Schlenk could package that bounty of picks in a trade or stockpile the roster with even more young talent. Whatever he decides, it’s imperative that the Hawks get maximum value this summer to keep the rebuilding process on track.

BUDENHOLZER’S FUTURE: The Hawks coach seemed willing to go along with Schenk’s plan, even though it surely guarantees several dismal seasons before there’s any tangible signs of improvement.

Now the question is: Will Budenholzer stick around for the long haul?

Already, there have been reports that he might be interested in another job with a team that has a better chance of winning right away. Considering the dynamics in Atlanta – Budenholzer guided the Hawks to a franchise-record 60 wins just three years ago, only to be stripped of his power over personnel matters after a several questionable moves – it’s not hard to envision him moving on.

Coach Bud was once THE man in Atlanta. Now, he answers to Schlenk, who has full authority to strip this team down before he builds it back up again.

”I love what I do. I love this team. I’m focused on what we just did and how we can get better going forward,” Budenholzer said Wednesday, without necessarily denying that he might be willing to look at other options.

Youth Miami Dolphins Jerseys
laiyongcai92

first appearance

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Ven 28 Sep 2018, 08:07

In what will go down as one of the most shocking transactions in recent NFL memory Jonathan Quick Jersey , the San Francisco 49ers have landed star cornerback Richard Sherman - signing the four-time Pro Bowler to a three year contract worth $39 million.ESPN's Josina Anderson and Adam Schefter broke the news:Richard Sherman tells me his 3-year deal is worth up to $39.15M. https://t.co/irXPXGT8f3— Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 11, 2018The signing came a day after the arch-rival Seattle Seahawks opted to cut ties with Sherman, who played in the Pacific Northwest from 2011-17. Though still playing as a top-notch corner, Sherman is turning 30 years of age and coming off a torn Achilles. Releasing Sherman was the latest move by GM John Schneider, who's trying to rebuild an ageing and expensive defense.San Francisco had over $70 million in salary cap space James Neal Jersey , so adding Sherman that finished 22nd against the pass and 25th in points makes plenty of sense. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo received a five-year extension worth $137.5 million - so the addition of Sherman is a further sign that the 49ers feel ready to go for it once again.
Chris Jones isn’t quiet on the field or off, but the Chiefs defensive lineman wants to become a more vocal leader in the locker room and make more noise on the field.

Jones, the 37th overall pick in 2016, made 32 tackles, 6.5 sacks and an interception Womens Jared McCann Jersey , defensed seven passes and forced four fumbles last season. Pro Football Focus, which credited him with 42 pressures, lists him as one of the top 10 players primed for a first appearance on the site’s top 101 players.

鈥淓levation, that’s the key,鈥?Jones said Authentic Nick Bjugstad Jersey , via Blair Kerkhoff of the Kansas City Star. 鈥淕etting better every year in my all-around game and being a more vocal leader. I think I was kind of silent last year.鈥?/p>

Dontari Poe took Jones under his wing during Jones’ rookie season. Jones now is taking the five young defenders drafted by the Chiefs under his.

In only his third season, Jones is playing the part of leader.

鈥淵ou know, I鈥檒l curse them out,鈥?Jones said. 鈥淚鈥檒l get them to buy me lunch, feed them all these stories that they have to do all of this extra stuff Chris Kreider Jersey , which they don鈥檛 really have to do.鈥?/p> Chicago Bears Jerseys
laiyongcai92

stake in 2018

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Jeu 11 Oct 2018, 03:53

Rookie Josh Rosen will take over as the Arizona Cardinals‘ starting quarterback this Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.

Rosen Melker Karlsson Jersey , the 10th overall pick in this year’s draft, replaced veteran Sam Bradford in Sunday’s 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears with 4:31 left to play after three Arizona second-half possessions ended in turnovers.

Rosen couldn’t rally the Cardinals to a win, as he threw an interception to end his first drive and was sacked to end the second. But the rookie from UCLA completed four of seven passes for 36 yards and apparently showed coach Steve Wilks enough for him to make a change for the winless Cardinals (0-3).

“Josh plays with a lot of confidence. He gives us the opportunity to be successful,” Wilks said Monday. “When you look at the situation when he went into the game, I didn’t have a problem putting him in at that time because I know he’s very confident in what he’s doing.”

Wilks met with the team Monday morning and informed the players of his decision. He didn’t say whether Bradford would be the clear No. 2 quarterback or if that job would go to third quarterback Mike Glennon.

“The guys are disappointed, they’re down, but they understand right now it’s still early,” Wilks said. “We need to find a way to finish football games, as we did not do (Sunday).”

Wilks said he made the decision Sunday to replace Bradford early in the fourth quarter after Bradford was sacked and fumbled away the ball with 11:33 left on the clock. The Bears then ran off almost seven minutes and took the lead on a field goal.

Bradford handled the news well Bryan Little Jersey , Wilks said, and will be asked to continue to help mentor Rosen.

“His demeanor is what you want at that position, I don’t think it’s too big for him,” Wilks said of Rosen, “and I’m excited once again to get him out there and get him into a rhythm.”

Arizona’s offense has produced just 20 points in three games. Wilks felt going with Rosen would provide a spark against the Bears, and he hopes that will continue going forward.

“His mobility, being able to buy time in the pocket. I think he’s accurate, he has a strong arm, he can put the ball where it needs to be Youth Kentavius Street Jersey ,” Wilks said. “Inexperienced? Yes. He’s a rookie. So we’re going to do a great job with the communication, making sure that the offensive line and he are on one accord from the standpoint of protections.”

Ben Roethlisberger doesn't talk like someone eyeing the finish line.

If anything, the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback is doing what he can to push it further into the distance.

The 36-year-old overhauled his diet in preparation for his 15th season and points to the lack of time spent in the trainer's room during camp as proof the choices he's made are working.

Asked if he feels rejuvenated and Roethlisberger nods.

"I really like where this team is," the two-time Super Bowl winner said. "I think if you didn't have a good feeling about this team it probably wouldn't be as exciting, but I am excited about this group."

The feeling, however, could be fleeting. Eight months removed from a stunning home playoff loss to Jacksonville , the Steelers are well aware the missed opportunities in recent seasons are starting to pile up. While Pittsburgh has reached the postseason in each of the past four years, the Steelers have just three playoff victories to show for it.

Though Pittsburgh is heavily favored to win a third consecutive AFC North title Tim Heed Jersey , the window that once seemed so wide open could be starting to close. All-Pro running back Le'Veon Bell is likely playing his final season in black-and-gold after failing to come to terms on a new contract. The offensive line features three Pro Bowlers but also three starters in their 30s.

While Roethlisberger downplays any additional sense of urgency 鈥?he's been around long enough to know that any season that doesn't end with a victory parade through downtown Pittsburgh in early February is considered a disappointment 鈥?he's also well aware the standard coach Mike Tomlin mentions so frequently has not been met.

"Winning games can lead to Super Bowl opportunities is always our ultimate goal," he said. "There are 31 other teams doing the same, but that needs to be our singular focus."

A focus that was lacking at times in 2017 even as the Steelers rolled to a 13-3 record.

There was the national anthem debacle in Chicago. The drama surrounding enigmatic wide receiver Martavis Bryant. The late season decision to cut linebacker James Harrison. The devastating spinal injury to budding star linebacker Ryan Shazier. Social media chatter of a rematch with New England in the AFC title game, chatter that looked foolish after the Jaguars beat the Steelers at Heinz Field for the second time in four months.

The front office has done what it can to limit the distractions heading into 2018. Bryant was traded to Oakland. Harrison is retired. Longtime quarterbacks coach Randy Fichtner takes over as offensive coordinator for Todd Haley. Shazier is walking again and serving as a de facto coach/scout as his body continues to recover.

The message could not be clearer: the team that's built to win now needs to win. Now.

"Time is running out for everybody," center Maurkice Pouncey said. "I know it's all fun and games for everybody at the beginning but man it's time to win. It's been too long."

Other things to look for as Pittsburgh vies for a fifth consecutive playoff berth for only the third time in franchise history:

REMODELED BACK END: The Steelers gave the secondary a massive overhaul after the Jaguars lit them up for 45 points in January, drafting safety Terrell Edmunds in the first round and signing veteran Morgan Burnett from Green Bay. The goal is to reduce the number of big plays allowed. Pittsburgh gave up 13 passes of more than 40 yards, tied for third-most in the league. Burnett's sure tackling will help in the run game and Pittsburgh believes third-year safety Sean Davis' athleticism will allow him to be an effective center fielder at free safety.

FLIP FLOP: Pittsburgh exercised the fifth-year option on the contract of outside linebacker Bud Dupree in the offseason, a sign it believes the 2015 first-round pick's best days are ahead of him despite uneven results in his first three years. The Steelers moved Dupree from the left side to the right side in the spring, confident he'll be a more effective pass rusher attacking the quarterback's blind side. Either way John Franklin-Myers Color Rush Jersey , Dupree understands he's still in the "prove it" mode in his career and needs to become more consistent at a position that's long been a focal point in Pittsburgh's 3-4 defense.

BELL'S BET: There may not be a player in the NFL with more at stake in 2018 than Bell. The 26-year-old believes he's in a class by himself among running backs and wants to be paid accordingly. He'll make $14.4 million this season playing under his one-year franchise tender, but thinks he'll be even more valuable on the open market next spring. Bell shouldn't lack for opportunities to show he's worth a massive payday. He led the NFL in touches last season and Tomlin could opt to use him even more extensively knowing he'll be out the door in the spring.

TIGHT SPOT: The Steelers are still trying to find a legit heir to tight end Heath Miller, who quietly stepped away in the spring of 2016. While Jesse James has evolved into a solid complementary player, Vance McDonald is the closest thing to a complete package Pittsburgh has at a vital position. One problem: McDonald has struggled to stay on the field. He missed practically all of camp with a foot injury. The Steelers need him to be a factor in the passing game to help take some of the attention off Brown and second-year wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/arizona-cardinals
laiyongcai92

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Historique des classements